It was either Roman or losing her finances and she trusted that she was going to make the wrong choice.

"Isn't this going to be awkward?" Victoria asked Claudia as the car's engine was halted and the car came to a slow stop.

Claudia turned to her with a raised eyebrow, indicating her to go on.

Victoria then twisted her body around to face her, Claudia sitting at the back of her sleek Porsche.

"This is Asher's party."

"No, it's a party hosted by Asher. I'm fine with him and he's fine with me so it's all good." Claudia dismissed as she gave herself a quick touch up using the mirror inside her bedazzled compact. Victoria made a funny face before stepping out and flaunting her stunning red bottom Louboutins.

Claudia looked up to the high-class modern home that looked as if a bunch of wild animals had been let loose and absolutely destroyed the exterior. There were streamers, balloons and a bunch of stoners dominating the front of the house - making Claudia question if she would want to be seen at this party.

"Can we not watch the house and make our way inside?" Claudia almost forgot that Victoria was right beside her, unsure as to why they didn't have a few drinks in their system already.

"Let's go."

The inside of the party wasn't that much different to the outside. It was filled with peasants and people that she didn't want to acknowledge. As soon as she took a couple of steps into the party, she was bombarded with a bunch of giggly freshmen that seemed to have too much to drink.

"You look so pretty, Claudia." One of them slurred as they leaned against their friend for support.

"Yeah, what's your secret?" Another one of them asked with a dazed expression imprinted on their face.

"It comes with the crown." Claudia responded before brushing past the ladies and making her way towards the handsome fools that were known to be close with her brother.

"Claudia!" Tate cried, giving her a warm hug which she swiftly pulled away from once she got the whiff of the drugs that he had.

"Hola, little sis." Christian ruffled her hair and handed her a glass filled with champagne  before turning right back to his friends and continuing the conversation that he had.

She looked around for the only tolerable girls in this party, her friends, but they were hard to find through the maze of drunks and weirdos that she had no idea how they got in to this party in the first place.

"Boo." She felt someone whisper into her ear, causing her to turn around in almost seconds.

'Shit.'

Asher Lennox stood in front of her in a black leather jacket, a white t-shirt and a smile that all of the ladies went crazy for - including Claudia no matter how much she wanted to deny it.

His hair was close cut and dark, making his green eyes pop that much more. His build was pretty large and muscular but he wasn't the most buff guy at Prep. His height was much taller than Claudia, her having no choice but to look up at him. She could feel her heart beat speeding up as his usual large smirk appeared on his lips.