Now it's New Years Eve and I'm excited for this party. I'm happy to see my mom's friends for the first time in a non-work setting. The doorbell rang and I ran off to grab it. Standing on my doorstep is my beautiful girlfriend. Lexa is wearing her signature maroon leather jacket and dark jeans. I smiled and pulled her inside.

"Look at you, already wearing the family color." Lexa said and pulled my red beanie down. I just laughed at her and pushed her shoulder. She didn't move, not even an inch before she leaned in and kissed my lips.

It was only a little peck on the lips and when Lexa pulled her lips away from mine I pulled her into me for a hug

It was only a little peck on the lips and when Lexa pulled her lips away from mine I pulled her into me for a hug. After I pulled away Lexa moved out of the entryway of the house and let Delma and Annalise inside followed by Luna. Luna gave me a little wave before going off looking for Krista.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I shut the door behind them.

"Better, now that I'm with you." Lexa said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"That's not what I mean babe." I said and pulled her into the empty kitchen.

"I'm fine, you don't need to worry about anything right now. Tonight we are going to have a good time and then we will have a kiss at midnight and then we will go off to your room and enjoy the rest of our New Years away from prying eyes." Lexa said as she unbuttoned my jean jacket.

I just sighed and leaned my forehead against hers. We didn't say anything else before Delma came into the kitchen to grab a drink. I could feel her look over at me but she didn't say anything before leaving.

Lexa and I helped my mom get everything else ready before the rest of her guests started to arrive. At 8o'clock Matt arrived. By this time most of my moms friends from work were here and a few of our neighbors even came over.

"Nice of you to come." I said and gave him a little hug.

"Well thanks for inviting me." Matt said with a smile.

"Come on we are about to light the bonfire." I said and pulled Matt outside while grabbing a case of beer on my way out the back door.

Lexa is standing around the pit with a piece of wood in her hand with Luna sitting next to Krista.

"Need help there Müller?" Matt asked and took a beer from the pack I grabbed. I followed his action and took a seat in the lawn chair.

"Babe, throw me a beer?" Lexa asked. I pulled one of the bottles out and threw it to her. She caught it and twisted off the top before pouring half of the bottle on the wood.

When she was done she pulled away from the wood and sat down next to me. Matt looked around the circle before looking at Lexa.

"Aren't you going to light it?" He asked as Lexa finished her drink.

"Yes, you just got to give me a minute. You want to see a magic trick?" Lexa asked and place the now empty bottle on the grass.

"Lexa don't." Luna said sitting forward.