Chapter 32

*Amoi*

With a pep in my step I walked up the stairs of my school humming to 'Hurricane' by Forever in your mind.

I was so happy today.

And why wouldn't I be?

Over the past few weeks, mom got better, Brandon and I relationship is much stronger and I haven't seen Nadia around.

Heard she got with Justin (was mentioned in chappy 2).
Good for her! Finally moving on and letting me be.

Our crew got even more comfortable with one another, sharing secrets and all.

It was great!

And bonuses- I was going on a date or rather a hang out at Brandon's house, gonna stay the night and in no time Adrian will be in prison.

Can life get any better?

"Hey ladies" I greeted our crew

"Hey chica"

"They're 2 guys here"

I laughed and just hugged them all

"Ok, someone's a bit too happy too" Tylon laughed looking a bit confused

"Life's just perfect!" I smiled

"Good to see you again VM"

"And I spoke too soon"

"Don't pay any attention to Nadia" Alexia reassured me "that is what she's seeking. Don't satisfy her"

"C'mon let's get to class" Brandon flung his arms around me

×°×°×°×
"Sooo, you guys have been all flirty flirty with each other since you sat here. Can you just..um..pay attention to us for-" Brandon and I were, yes, flirting. He was whispering sweet things down my ear, telling me what he'll do once I'm ready and I was doing the same and rubbing his crotch.
"Ok I give up!" I heard Alice sigh

I laugh "just give us..a, ahh, minute" I moan as Brandon was now gliding his hands up my inner thigh.

"Are you guys- uh, nevermind" Alya said and shuddered

Lately I couldn't keep my hands off Brandon and I can tell he couldn't either.

As Brandon touched my already wet panties we were alarmed by the annoying bell making us both jump.

Just when we were getting to the good part!

Uh, wait, was I really going to let him finger me in public??

×°×°×°×
"Y'know we need to talk about what happened with my dad" Brandon said walking me to my house.

"Yeah, tomorrow?"

"Sure, bye!"

"Yup." I turn and was about to go in when I yell after him "hey tell your mom if she wants to invite me for dinner she can, anytime. As long as she cooks those dishes again" I heard him chuckle and went in his house.

×°×°×°×

"Hey hun"

"Hey dad" I grumbled

"What's up with you today?"

"I just realized u really miss Marli. Ughhh life's sooooo boring"

He laughed "ok what would you and Marli do"

"Uhh" I though about it for a while "nothing really. But we would share secrets. And yes, it was fun because I always get to laugh at his embarrassing moments. He always makes me laugh" I sigh