Chapter 29

*Amoi*
After eating the tacos that Aunty K and Uncle John bought, and finally accepting the fact that the doctors won't reveal any information on mom's current condition, we finally went home. We had a call from the police station , so we'll have to go tomorrow at 4.

"Goodnight dad" Marli and i said in sync and ascended the stairs to my room.

"Scoot over" Marli said plopping beside me on the bed.
He had to sleep in my room because i trashed his with my stuff and the condition was worse that what i thought.

I couldnt sleep because i wasnt sure if i would see my mom alive again.

That and the constant moving of Marli, putting his feet on my stomach and his hands in my face.
He sleeps bad! Terrible! Like a 2 year old!

"Ugghhh" I groan trying to shove him over. I used my feet and shoved him until he fell off the bed with a heavy thud.
I peeped to see if he awoke but he was dead asleep snoring heavily.

I quickly took few pictures and went back to sleep.

I'll need that for another time.

×°×°×°×
I woke up late in the morning due to my lack of sleep the night before.
I hurriedly grabbed a summer dress on, grabbed an apple and drove my car to school.

"Hey virgin Mary" Nadia laughed walking past me down the hallway.

Whatever!
Didnt she hear its a good thing to be 'virgin mary' than 'whory lory'.

I hadnt met up with the crew earlier because i was rather a little.

I hurriedly took my books from my locker and went to class.

"Detention Ms Chambers" was the first thing I heard when I stepped into class.

"I-i can't" I replied nervously

"Excuse me" he eased out of his bench. "Want to make it two detentions?"

"No sir"

"Good!"

Great!
Detention doesnt end till 4 and i have to reach the station by 4.

Karma, what did i do?

×°×°×°×
"You ok baby?" Brandon whispered rubbing my leg at the lunch table.
I nod my head slowly looking down.

"Hey VM, low class people and Brandy Wandy baby" Nadia smiled appearing at mine Alice, Alya, Brandon, Tylon and Alexia's table.

"Who and what is VM?" Was Alya's first question.

Alexia chuckled slightly "its virgin Mary dumbass" we all looked at her "what?" He asks innocently

"Oh and VM is.." Alya said and became silent as she realized that Nadia was referring to me

"Get a life, won't you!"Alice snapped at her

She giggled "oh poor you" she held her hand at her heart. She then turned my way" I was once a virgin too" she said softly. Then said more harshly "3 years ago! Be a Lady bitch!"and with that she walked off.

"Being a virgin is a good thing. Don't let her get to you" Brandon told me.

Yes it is! But tears threatened to spill out my eye.

I did not need someone to bully me about my virginity, especially now!

×°×°×°×
School ended and I remembered I had detention.

I quickly texted dad to come get me out of this.

I stepped into the room.

It was completely empty except for my evil ass teacher who for me in this.
Well basically I am to put at fault for not waking up early.
But also it was Marli! And Adrian for putting mom in this terrible position that cause me to be late.

So, you see, its all Adrian!

"Sit!" He commanded. I walked to the second row and sat.

It was kinda awkward sitting there doing nothing.

"Sir? What should I do?"

He raised his eyebrows "haven't you ever had a detention before?"

I nod "but it was never just me"

"Do homework or whatever Ms Chambers" he sighed and rolled his eyes

A couple minutes later Marli arrived explaining that there was a family emergency and I had to leave.
After several pleadings I was finally released from this hell hole.

"What took you so long?" I hissed at my older brother

"The fact that I had to take a taxi and I am not accustomed to that."

"That's why I asked dad to get me and not you! And what do you mean you're not accustomed to taking a taxi, you had your car only a couple years ago"

"Yeah, but I forgot what to do"

I laughed at him starting up my car " all you had to do was wave your hand out in the road you stupid idiot"

He cut his eyes at me.

×°×°×°×
Instead of going to the hospital this evening we went straight to the police station.

"Great you're here" dad said and ushered us into the dark room that we were in the first time we came.

"Thank you for coming back" the 'bigboss' said "we really need your help putting Adrian Campbell behind bars. We need you to come to court on May 5 to testify what he did. He is in jail right now but we want him in prison." He looked at us for the first time since I stepped in the room "did he do anything else before?"

I swallowed.

Marli nudged me in the side giving me a 'tell the damn man what happened' look.

I rolled my eyes.

"Uh, last year, he forced me to break up with his son, saying if I didn't he'd kill my family"

"Tell me exactly what happened" he said with more interest.

*
That's the second part today!

How was it??

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

Love
Tweety