Chapter 24

*Amoi*
So back to school away from our freedom. I lazily crawled out of my bed turning off my alarm and went in the bathroom. I showered put on a black leggings, a yellow blouse and my all star.
I ate Cornetto for breakfast and headed out. The house was much more silent since Marli chose to stay on campus for college this term. I moved all his stuff to one side of his room and use the other for my purposes.
Heading out i kissed mom and dad goodbye.
I drove my new Toyota picking up Alice and Alya. Alexia had a cousin that goes to our school so we'd meet her there. Brandon had his own car and Tylon refused to travel in a car with just girls.
"You guys spot Alexia anywhere?" I ask the crew

"Nope probably at the office"Brandon suggested. The bell had rang so we went to our classes. Brandon and i had the same class now but unfortunately Nadia was in it.
"Enjoyed your holiday?" I look up surprisingly to see Nadia at my desk putting on her best fake smile.

"Uh..yeah.." What nasty comment do you have for me? Just spit it out already. "How about your holiday?"

"It was the best. A family member came over and we had a lot of planning doing"
She grinned mischievously

"Great" I put on my fake smile this time. She might have planned to take over this Earth and fill everyone's mind with evil just like she is. Then just like Satan, someone will want to be an evil mastermind like her then theyll broadcast this to other evil persons that fill the land that would now be hell. Some persons will take their side while others will stay put to Nadia. They will have a big fight that lasts over 5 years and Nadia will celebrate in victory as she had the larger army. Then she'd....

"Ms Chambers!" I hear the teacher snap slamming his hands on the table. "What was the last thing i said?" He stared at me

"Uh.." Great Nadia! You see imagining how you would corrupt the world got me into this mess.

×°×°×°×
"Hey guys" Alexia took the empty seat at our lunch table.

"Where were you?"

"I was at the office in the morning so thats why you didnt see me. It looks like i have no classes with you guys" she laughed.

"Hey!" I slapped Brandon's arm as i caught him stealing my chips

"You drink off my juices all the time"

"Whatever! I was hungry!"

"It was just one chip!"

"Stop bickering you two" Alice snapped "sleepover tonight at Amoi's place who's in?"

"Uh you dont think you should make Amoi aware of this before you make a broad announcement?" I ask

"So who's in" she ask totally ignoring me. Everyone held up their hands. Well,sleepover tonight at my house,great! *note the sarcasm*

"You guys have to give me money to buy snacks" I said and they groaned taking out their money. "Who's joining me?"

"Mee!" Alexia squealed. We all looked at her "what? I love shopping" we chuckled and went back to eating

×°×°×°×
"Where were you??!!" Alexia shouted over at me before I even reached the car "I've been here for 20 minutes"

"Sorry,was getting myself out of Mr Plunket's detention"
She rolled her eyes telling me to get in.

We reached the supermarket and Alexia took out a trolley.
We started walking the beer aisle.
"So" Alexia started "what's going on with you and Brandy Wandy" she moved her shoulders up and down

"Brandy Wandy?" I scoffed but giggled silently "well we're ok" I shrug

"Ok?, just ok, haven't you given the guy any sugar or anything"
I slapped her arm "ouch!"

"No,I didn't give him any 'sugar'" I said rolling my eyes "we're taking things slowly" I said picking up a vodka

"Ok whatever you say"

By the time we were finished it was minutes to five. I can't believe I spent so much time food shopping. But that's probably because I'm 'picky'.

I reached home,showered and texted the guys that they could be on their way over now.
I heard the doorbell ring and obvi it was Brandon since he lives right next door so he'd be here this quickly.
Sleepover, here I come!

*
Watch out something bad is gonna happen after the sleepover watch out!!

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

Love,
Tweety