Chapter 12

*Amoi*
As I walked through the halls of the school hand in hand with Alice, I couldn't help but feel a sting of guilt as I spotted Alya. I mean, she is supposed to feel guilty not me. But on the other hand, I already have Brandon so there is no reason why I shouldn't talk to her.

"Are you even hearing what I'm saying?" Alice asked distracting me out of my thoughts.

"Uh"

"Never mind, what's up with you?"

"Uh..don't you think I should go talk to Alya"

She scoffed "Alya? Nope! Although I talk to her it doesn't mean you should. I gave her one chance and if she dares hurt you again she is definitely gonna feel me"

"K, I still think I should go talk to her"

"OK..but whatever happens tell me. I'll be over tonight ok?"
I nod my head.

×°×°×°×
"Hello princess" Brandon says wrapping his hands around my waist as we were walking out the door.

"Hey babe" I pecked him on the lips. I saw Alya heading towards the school gate and I thought this was my only chance or else I just won't bother."Hun, I have to go. See you tomorrow"

He raised his eyebrows with confusion "o..k"

I ran towards Alya.
"Alya?" She turned around surprise to see me. "Uh..hi"

"H-hi.. Um..I'm sorry"

"Its ok..I got over it"

"I guess this is too much but can we go back to being friends?" She asked nervously

"Sure" I smiled and hugged her

"By the way..I hear that you and Brandon are together..congrats and watch out because Nadia's not so happy about it." She actually showed no sign of jealousy or hatred or sarcasm when she said congrats or even when she said she heard that me and Brandon were a thing.

"Wait a sec..where did you hear that from?"

She rolled her eyes "typical Amoi.. Its all over the school. I've gotta get going...see you tomorrow."

"K"

×°×°×°×
"So what did you and Alya talk about?" Alice questioned stealing some of my chips.

"Uh..we are friends again. Apparently the whole school knows about me and Brandon."

"That's awesome. Now they know to back off"

"No its not! What about Nadia? I heard she is on the look out for me"

"Whatever"

"Um..Alice.. Adrian threatened me on my date with Brandon" her eyes went wide at that and her mouth gaped open "he said I was not good enough for him and that I should stay away. Brandon sent a message to him through someone though telling him to stay away from me." She sighed with relief

"What is Adrian to Brandon?"

"His father"

"Adrian is a Robinson, Brandon is a Campbell. How are they connected?"

"I guess I'll have to ask him about that"

×°×°×°×
*Brandon*
I stood outside the Chambers' house knocking on their door for the third time. I am giving my girl a surprise visit. Yes, my girl. She is all mine. No one else's. Uh..it feels great saying that.
I heard the door open "hi Mrs Chambers. Good night." I said to Amoi's mom. I was kinda expecting Amoi to be here instead. I mean its 9. Only teenagers stay up this late.