fourteen

"What are you talking about?" I asked Asher who I bathed in the sink. Making sure I had a nice hold on him while be babbled away. He was very talkative and now playing with the bubbles while I washed his hair he giggled while touching a cluster of the bubbles.

"You like that?" I asked him while he cooed at me from rubbing the soap into his arms and tummy. I had come to find out that Asher absolutely loved the bath and seeing him so happy made me happy.

I liked giving him his nightly baths, it gave me one on one time with him since I was gone a big portion of the day. With going back to my classes the boys and I as well as Gemma traded shifts in watching him, durning the day Louis, Liam, Gemma, and I switched in between classes. I only got to see him for maybe four hours flat durning the day and was happy to see him when I got home from school.

"So what's for dinner?" Louis asked taking a seat at the counter in the kitchen.

"Ask Liam, it's his turn to cook dinner." I said still washing Asher's tiny little body while he squealed out in delight splashing the shallow water.

"Liam!" Louis called tilting his head back to the ceiling waiting for Liam to come out of his bedroom and make dinner.

"Yes?" Liam called back audible to everyone in the kitchen.

"Hungry! Feed me!" Louis responded while I laughed under my breath at him causing a smile to ignite on Asher's face as well. Moving his hand to his mouth while he grinned from ear to ear, his blue eyes bright.

"Me Louis! Me only use one word! Me hungry!" I teased making Asher giggle out a little louder as I spoke poking fun at Louis.

"What are you two laughing at?" Louis asked as I took Asher out of the bath and wrapped him up in the same hooded towel with the little ears.

"Your illiterate ass." I held Asher while he smiled toothlessly at me while I supported him on my arm. His cheeks turning a rosy tint as he laughed at me, he was always so happy and I was a sucker for his little laugh and that cute as hell smile.

"Your daddy is real funny! Laugh it up! Go ahead, but just remember who feeds you when Daddy isn't home!" Louis came over and tickled Asher's tummy causing him to giggle uncontrollably. Gasping for air as Louis pulled away from his tickles I saw Liam come out from his bedroom.

"I feel like I'm missing out." Liam said poking Asher's tummy as he moved into my chest and laid his head on my shoulder looking at the two boys.

"Yeah, missing out on making me food." Louis responded while I moved over to the couch to lather Asher in lotion and dress him in his PJ's.

"Would you chill out?" Liam asked gathering ingredients from the fridge and pantry.

"You know how I get when I'm hungry!" Louis explained while I rubbed lotion onto Asher's soft skin. He smelt of Johnson and Johnson soap, nice and clean.

"Your Uncle Louis is a baby." I whispered to Asher who kicked and smiled chewing on his fist. "Yeah he's a baby!" I loved seeing him doing that, it was so cute!

"So is Len coming over tonight?" Liam asked me while I fastened a diaper to Asher and began to grab his PJ's.

Eleanor had come over the last couple nights just like old times. We talked over all the memorable times we all had together and also talked about college life and all the relatable experiences we all had. Eleanor was very relatable and that's what I loved about her, she could relate to anything you said and vise versa; she was real.

"I think so, she wanted to watch Train Wreck tonight." I called to Liam while helping Asher with putting his arms through the long sleeved onesie that had little stars and moons scattered across it.