Chapter 30

~A week later~

Mark's POV

Today was court day. Jack was to determine the fait of this Ava girl. And he was thinking to not press any charges. He's crazy. If it were up to me I would've had in her cuffs by now.

"Jack are you ready?" I asked. Jack came out of the room in a blue suit. Damn he looked good right now.

"Mark stop it" he blushed. I looked at him.

"What?"

"You know, stop giving me that look like you want to take off all my clothes and fuck me right here and now"

I went over to him and grabbed by his waists.

"Baby you know I can't resist you..."
I went up to his neck.

"M-Mark...." Jack gave a breathy moan. Then he pushed me away giving me a stern look.

"Mark no. We have court. I can't show up with a bunch of hickeys."

I frown. Damn I wanted to make marks on him so bad.

"Come on let's go" He said grabbing the keys.

~

I watched Jack get up to testify. I shot him a good luck look. Even though I didn't exactly agree with his decision, I still loved that he had a good heart. I think he's the only reason keeping me from going bad. God I love that son of a bitch.

I tried to listen to him testify but my thoughts were else where. I looked around the room. I saw that girl. I tried to control my anger. What the fuck?! She should be behind bars right now. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Jack. We locked eyes for a second before he turned to the lawyer.

Finally he finished and we got to go home. The judge will get back to us in 2-3 days for her final decision.

~

"I just don't get why you wouldn't press charges" I said setting down the keys on the counter.

"Some times people make mistakes and they just need a second chance"

"Jack she violated you. That's not a mistake"

"That doesn't mean she doesn't deserve a second chance to learn from her mistakes"

"But it wasn't a mistake. It was a crime"

"Mark remember when you first kissed me?"

"Yeah you were in the guest room and I came in. Then I told you that I loved you and I kissed you."

"And then I pulled away and rejected you"

"I mean yea... But then you agreed to go on a date with me"

"See? I gave you a second chance. Why isn't this the same?"

I stood there blushing.

"Because Jack she violated you"

"Well you kissed me without consent either. Doesn't that count as violating?"

"Okay okay fine" I rolled my eyes. Jack smiled at me and pulled me close.

"Besides... She could never make me stop loving you" Then he gave me a sloppy kiss.

-

Jack's POV

This was it. Today we hear back from the judge. I really hope that she'll decide to let Ava go. I truly do believe that Ava deserves a second chance, despite what happened. Everyone deserves a second chance.

"JAAACCCKKK?!" I heard Mark call.

"COMING!" I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. Just be more positive. Smile today. It's going to be a good day.

~

We all waited the Judge's arrival. It felt like forever before she came back. I looked over at Mark who gave me a reassuring smile. It made me feel a bit better. Then the judge came in. After a couple of minutes settling in and reading back the case, she was prepared to give us her final decision.

" We find Ava Esperanza Lohai.... Guilty of violation, kidnapping, threats, etc, over Seàn William McLoughlin. We are sentencing her to 6 months probation" She said then proceeding to pound her gavel dismissing us.

I leaning into Mark's chest feeling defeated. Mark wrapped him arms around me and whispered that everything was going to be okay. Then he kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him. My eyes were watery. He wiped away the tears.

"There there. Let's go home okay? Then we can have the whole day to ourselves and we can do whatever you want"

~

"I just feel so bad about it. I tried really hard to give that girl another chance"

"I know baby. But some times people don't get a second chance"

I hated that. I hated that with a passion.

"Everyone deserves a second chance!" I said sitting down.

Mark came with two tubs of ice cream and sat down next to me. He handed me a tub and a spoon. I snuggled up to him as he put on a movie for us to watch.

And we stayed there for what seemed like forever, all cozy and warm until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

~The End~

A/N: PLEASE READ THIS.

Hey guys! Sorry for the ending! Kinda crappy I know but I wanted to just kinda end this book because I'm starting a new book called "Journey (septiplier)" . So if you want to read more of my shitty stories then go check out that book! Alright bai. - Kay