Chapter 16

Jack's POV

I decided that the bigger room upstairs was going to be my office. It had a lot of space for my set up plus a lot of room for when I played VR. The smaller room could be my bedroom. I didn't really need that much space anyway.

Mark brought up all the boxes labeled "Office Stuff" and "Bedroom". I thought that maybe if we could set the upstairs first then maybe I wouldn't have to worry about my recordings and what not.

I started to set up my room first. Of course I didn't have a mattress yet so I would have to stay up at Mark's place for a couple of days before I can buy my mattress.

"Hey where do you want me to put these boxes?" Mark says. I look up at him.

"Oh um, you can put them over there" I point to a corner. He sets them down.

"Hey can you help me build the bed frame?" I ask.

"Yeah sure." Mark replies sweetly. God I love when he speaks like that. It turns me on.

He started to screw the boards together. Hopefully that's not all he plans to screw... I need to stop. These thoughts are making me horny.

"Uh Jack? Are you going to help or?"  I snapped out of my day dream.

"Oh yeah. Sorry I just got lost in my thoughts for a moment."

He smiles.

[WARNING]

"I wonder what goes on in your head.."

I blush. He smirks. He walks over to me. Then he pins me to a wall and crashes his lips on to mine. I gasp allowing him to enter my mouth. His tongue explored my mouth. Then he broke away and he kissed down my neck. He nipped and sucked on my skin trying to leave hickeys. 

"Mark..." I say in between breaths. Then I pushed him away from me. He looked at me with a confused look.

[OKAY IT ENDS HERE]

"I'm not ready for this just yet." I say. I feel ashamed. I craved his touch but...

"Everything is just so new. I mean I didn't even come out yet. And I... I just want to take it slow." I say. I looked down at my feet.  Mark lifts my head up so I'm looking at him.

"Hey... It's okay I understand. Take all the time you need princess."  He brings me in for a hug.

"I love you Mark" I say into his chest.

"I love you too"