Chapter 25

~ 1 month later ~

Jack's POV

I love meeting everyone who's in the community and that's exactly what I'm here to do but first I got to do this panel with Mark, Bob, and Wade.

************************************************WARNING************************************************

Mark's POV

I was getting ready to do a panel with Bob, Wade, and Jack. I just needed some coffee or something to keep me awake. Jack and I were up ALL night.

I went to go grab some coffee. I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Jack.

M:

Gonna grab some coffee. Want some?

J:

HELL YES. I'm so tired from what happened last night ;)

M:

Mmm... I love your moans. I'll meet you backstage.

~

I looked around for the green-haired leprechaun. Wasn't to hard to spot him. I walked over to where he was and handed him his coffee. We both stood there for a minute sipping our coffee before going meeting up with Bob and Wade.

We sat down and started answering some questions. I was getting a little bored. Some of the questions were getting repeated.

While Wade was talking I poked Jack. He flinched. Then looked at me. I went up to his ear.

"I want you" I whispered. Jack gave a tiny smile. Then tried to pay attention to Wade. I poked him again and went up to his ear.

"I'm going to eat you out tonight." I whispered again. Jack got a little red. I smirked and placed my hand on the upper, inner part of his thigh. I started stroking it. Jack quickly looked down at my hand and blushed. I could see him trying to hold in a groan. Then he quickly slapped my hand away and went back to paying attention.

I placed my hand on his thigh again. Jack blushed again. He poked me and went up to my ear this time.

"If you don't stop bad things will happen" he whispered. I smirked at him and continued to stroke him.

"M-Mark..." he whispered trying not to make noise.

Then I went up to his member. He turned red immediately. I started stroking it.

"Mmmm..." He groaned quietly. He bit down his lip trying not to moan. I could feel his erection growing. Then I stopped. He looked at me annoyed.

"You fucking tease"