Chapter 21

Mark's POV

Jack and I are going to buy some house stuff. Well this should be fun. Yay.

~

"Oh Marrrk what do you think of theeessseeee?" Jack comes out of an aisle with some curtains.

"Uhum, I don't know. I like the brown ones." Jack frowns.

"What? I do. Especially the dark brown. It suits the place." Jack rolls his eyes and head back into the aisle. He comes out a couple of moments later with some dark brown curtains.

"Decided to go with the brown ones ey?" I teased him.

"Shut up" he says and playfully pushes me. I laugh. We explore around the store some more before checking out.

"Hi. How are you today?" The clerk asked.

"Good, how are you?" Jack replies. I start to put everything from the cart on the counter. Jack grabbed a lot of stuff. We got some curtains, throw pillows, a blanket set, some sheets....

"And is that all for today?"

"Yes"

"Are you interested into donating to the children's cancer organization?" I look up at the clerk.

"Yes please." I pull out my wallet.

"Alright how much are you donating today?"

"$100"

"Oh, me too" Jack says

The clerk looked up at us surprised.

"Alright let me get you a pen and you could sign your names here"

Jack and I hand her 2 $100 bills and sign "Markiplier + Jacksepticeye"

~

I helped Jack put up the curtains. The house was finally finished. Everything was in place and all ready to go. I plopped myself on the couch and Jack sat next to me. We looked around the house proud at what we accomplished.

~

Jack's POV

I cuddled with Mark a bit. Then there was a knock at the door.

"I'll go get it" I said. I walked to the door. There was a man there with a clipboard.

"Are you Seán McLoughlin?" He asked.

"Yes?"

"Sign here please"

I signed then he took the clipboard and went to his truck. He brought out a bouquet of flowers. Then 4 other men came out of his truck with more bouquets. I was surprised. Mark came up behind me and hugged me around my waist. The man handed me the flowers and I read the note attached to them.

"All these beautiful flowers and yet, you still manage to be more gorgeous. Love you forever. - Mark"

I smiled and looked back at Mark. I gave him a kiss. He helped me carry all the flowers into the kitchen and place them in water. Then Mark sat back down on the couch.

I leaned against the counter and looked at him.

"What did I do to deserve such an amazing boyfriend like you?" I said. Mark smiled.

"Everything"