Chapter 17

A/N: Thank you guys for 200 reads! I hope all of you are enjoying the story so far! I'm trying my best to upload more chapters so stay tuned! :)

Mark's POV

I liked Jack staying over at my place. It was really nice to have him back.

"But whyyyyyyyy?" I complained. I hated the fact that he wasn't going to stay with me anymore.

"Because I need a mattress ya big goof" he chuckled. I smiled. I love seeing Jack happy.

"Who am I going to cuddle with in bed? And play video games with? And laugh with when I'm making breakfast?!!!?" I whined. Jack laughed.

"Maybe Chica can help you."

"Chica is horrible at video games." We both start laughing.

"Well we're here." I say as I pull up into the parking lot. Hopefully they won't have a mattress for Jack. I out of the car and went to Jack's side to help him out.

"Thank you" he smiled. I pecked him on the cheek which made him blush.

"Marrrk... We're in public." He says. I smile.

~

"Hi, how can I help you today?" Says the teen blonde blue-eyed skank at the door. Jack smiles at her.

"Hi! We're looking for a queen sized mattress." He says all cheery.

"Well follow me, I'll show you where they are." She winks. DA FUCK SHE TRYIN TO DO??!! I roll my eyes as she takes Jack's hand and shows him where the queen mattresses are. I followed.

"So here are the best mattresses for you baby." She gave him another wink. Jack smiles.

"Thank you."

"No problem Hun. If you need anything I'll be right over there sugar." She blows him a kiss and waves goodbye as she walks back to the door.
I turn to look at Jack with a very angry expression on my face. He jumps back a little.

"What happened?" He asked. As if he can't already tell.

"Baby? Hun? Sugar?!!" I said almost yelling.

"Woah Mark calm down. Those are just names."

"Yeah sure names" I say. I roll my eyes again.

"Mark baby..." He says. Then he gets closer to me. I turn my face away trying to avoid making eye contact. He turns my face so I'm looking at him.

"You know I love you. And only you." He continues. He pushes me against a mattress and crashes his lips against mine. I melted at his gesture. He pulled away. I looked deeply into his blue eyes. God he was so perfect.

"I know. I'm sorry. I don't know what got a hold of me." I finally say. He hugs me and then we start looking at mattresses.

~

"Ready for check out?" The skank is back. She smiles. Ew bitch I could see yo crooked ass teeth from space. I rolled my eyes once again. Her voice was so annoying.

"I'll take you right over here hot cakes." She licked her lips then headed over to the cash register. We follow.

"Is that all for today?" She smiles that fake smile.

"Yep." I quickly reply sounding annoyed as all hell. She looked at me surprised. Then turned back to Jack.

"That'll be $235.46" she says. Jack pulls out his wallet and gives her cash.

"Alright let me just get your receipt." She gets the receipt.

"Oh one last thing honey," she grabs a pen. "If you ever want to take me out somewhere, here's my number cutie." She winks and hands the receipt to Jack. I quickly snack it out of his hands.

"GO FUCKING DIE IN A FIRE YOU UGLY ASS BITCH." I yelled as I tore the receipt in a bunch of pieces. I quickly grabbed Jack and kissed him forcefully in front of the dumb girl. She just looked at me with a blank expression on her face.

Jack blushed of embarrassment as I stuck up both my middle fingers while we left the store.

"THAT'LL TEACH YOU NOT TO MESS WITH MY MAN YOU SHITTY PIECE OF ASS. GO FUCK YOURSELF." I yelled one last time before walking out the door holding Jack's hand. Fucking stupid ass bitch.