Chapter 24

*** WARNING

A/N: This chapter contains some smutty things. This chapter really doesn't progress the story at all it's just a smut chapter for sinners. If you're not one of them then just skip this chapter. K bai. - Kay

Mark's POV

After breakfast Jack asked if I would do a collab with him. And of course I said yes.

"Top o' the morning to ya laddies!"

I laughed as Jack did his intro.

"Marrrrrrrkkkkk!"

"What?"

"Why do you always interrupt my intros?!!!"

"I don't always interrupt..." I laugh again.

"Top o' the morning to ya laddies!" I teased in an Irish accent.

" Hey you stop with that shit!" Jack laughed.

"Ey! We got ta go down ta tha pub"

" By Jaysus Now we're sucking daesel" Jack said sounding the most Irish as possible.

"Aw how cute" I say

"Oh Mark...." Jack blushes

"No I'm serious"

"Stop it..."

I moved closer to Jack. I pulled him in for a kiss, licking his bottom lip for entrance. He denied. We kept moving our lips in sync. Then I tried again. Licking and sucking his lips. He groaned which allowed me to slip my tongue into his mouth. I explored his mouth wanted to taste every inch of him. Fuck I wanted him bad.

I moved down his neck sucking and nipping his skin. I kept going down onto his collarbone. He moaned. I knew that I found his sweet spot. I kept sucking on his skin leaving as many hickeys as I could. I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist.

I pushed him up against a wall and licked from his collarbone up to his lips again. He let out little moans here an there. He clawed at my back desperately. I quickly removed my shirt then his. I left sloppy kisses around his body. Then I stopped.

"Why don't we continue this in the bedroom?"

I continued to lead him to the bedroom. We both plopped down on the bed. I crawled on top of him giving him a smirk. I licked up and down his V-line. Then I tugged down on the rim of his pants. Removing his pants and his boxers. He laid fully nude in front of me now. I started to grind against him. He let out loud moans.

"FUCK. MARK! JUST FUCK ME ALREADY." He moaned.

I quickly ripped off my pants and my boxers. I opened the drawer of the bedside table and got out some lube. Then I lined myself up. I slowly entered him. He let out a moan. I stayed there for a couple seconds so he could get used to me. I looked over at him. He nodded. I began to move back and forth slowly.

"M-Mark..." He moaned.

I loved his moans. I quickened up the pace. With each thrust I went quicker. Moving back and forth into him and gaining loud moans from him. I finally went as fast as I could, feeling myself getting close.

"MARK OH MY GOD." Jack moans.
"I'M CLOSE MARK"

And with that he released out all over himself with a loud moan. I wasn't too far behind either. I finally let out a moan myself and released into him. We both stayed here panting. I pulled myself out of him and laid down. Jack snuggled up close to me.

"Mark that was..."

"Amazing"