Chapter 14

Mark's POV

This was it. Jack was coming back today. He said that he'll be here around 3 ish. 

"FEEELIXXX!" I yell. Felix had been staying with me. I'm so glad that he came for the party.

"WHAT?!" He yells back from upstairs.

"GET THE FUCK OVER HERE WE NEED TO START SETTING UP SND SHIT" 

He comes down.

"Fucking hell! Why so early?" He says

"Because Jack is coming."

Then we get to work. Felix starts cleaning and I call all the guests to come over.

~

Bob and Wade were the first to arrive. The Game Grumps came a little later. Everything was all set. Huh... Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something?

"Hey Mark?" Felix says.

"Yea?"

"Did you go pick up the cake from the bakery?" He asks.

"SHIT. I'LL BE RIGHT BACK." I say as I hurry out. FUCK ME. HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE FUCKING CAKE?!!! I tried to get to the shop as quick as possible.  When I finally got there I immediately asked for the cake.

"Here you go." The lady says as she hands me the huge ass cake.

"Thank you." I say.

The cake looked absolutely amazing. It was just what I had in mind. I really hope Jack likes it. I get out of there and hurry to get home. Fuck it was already 2:45. Jack was going to get there at any minute.

I finally arrived home. Thank the lords. I got there just in time. I set down the cake. Then my phone started to ring. It was Jack.

"Guess who's in L.A?!" He yells happily.

"I don't know. Maybe a green haired leprechaun?" I teased. He laughs.

"Shut up." He says still laughing.

"Hey so I was wondering if you can pass by my place so we can... You know..." I say.

"Oh Mark..." He says. "I'm coming right now."

"Great see you then." I turned off.

"HES COMING EVERYONE. BETTER FIND A HIDING SPOT."

Everyone scurries around the place and hides.

"GREAT EVERYONE JUMP OUT AND YELL SURPRISE AS SOON AS YOU HEAR JACK." I say.  Then I heard a knock at my door.

"Get in place everyone" I whisper. Then I went to go open the door.

"MARK!" Jack yells.

"SURPRISEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Everyone jumps out. Jack was had a big smile across his face. Then he looked back at me.

"Did you do this all for me?" He asked.

"Yes I did." I say. Then he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back.

"Thank you Mark."