Chapter 15

Jack's POV

The party was great. Mark is such a sweetheart. I can believe he did that for me. I was surprised that Felix showed up on such short notice too. I guess I just have some amazing friends... And an absolutely stunning boyfriend.

After the party was over, Mark offered to help me get settled into my new house. It was like a 5 minute drive from Mark's place.

"Welp. Here's my new house." I said pulling into the driveway. It wasn't a big house, but it wasn't tiny either. The front of the house was nice. It had a little pathway that led to the door and flowers planted neatly on the sides. The house had a big window in the front were you can see inside. The house had a tree in the front lawn and a nice white garage. It was perfect.... At least fro me anyway.

"What do you think?" I asked looking at Mark. He started at the house in awe. I chuckled.

"This place is even nicer than my house!" Mark finally spoke. I laughed at that.

"Come on, your place is awesome." I say. I get out of the car and open the garage. Mark follows. I opened the door the led from my garage into the house. Inside the house was even nicer. The floors were wooden. The living room wasn't too big. Just nice and comfy. There was a counter separating the kitchen and the living room. There were stairs leading to the upper part of the house next to the kitchen.

We passed all of the boxes and went to look at what was upstairs. There was a little corridor with 3 doors. I entered the first door. It was a big room. I'm guessing this is supposed to be my bedroom. It had a little closet near the door and a window that you could look out to the front of the house.The floors in here were carpeted. I walked back out and checked the door on my left.

It was another room. This one was a little bit smaller than the other room. It had a little closet near the door just like the last one and a window that looked out to the back of the house. The floors in here were wooden. It seems like this was meant to be an office or something. I walked back out and entered the second door to my right.

This room was a bathroom. It seemed big. The sink was marble and there was a huge mirror with lights on top of it. There was a white toilet right next to it. Then right across from the sink and toilet was a big white bathtub attached to the wall and a shower to the left of it. The shower was a sparkling steel and had a glass door. The bathroom was tiled with marble. I walked out back to the corridor with Mark.

"Wow. This place is really nice Jack." Mark says astonished. I smiled.

"Thanks. But we should really head back downstairs and start unpacking." I say. And we did just that.