Chapter 10

Mark's POV

I woke up and saw Jack laying next to me. I pulled him towards me and kissed his neck up to his ear. He chuckles and says "Mark stop it". Then he turns around to face me.

"Good Morning little kitten" I said softly. He snuggles up close and puts his head on my chest. I put my arm around him. We laid there for a moment. It felt like the world just stopped and it was only the two of us. Then Jack got up and went to the bathroom. I laid there for a couple more minutes before getting up. I put on some shorts and a tank top.

Jack came out of the bathroom with a pout on his face. He walked towards me and buried his face in my chest. I hugged him.

"Mark I have to leave today." He said.
Sadness took over me. Two weeks had passed so fast. Why did he leave now?

"I don't wannnnna leave" he groans.

"I don't want you to leave either..." I finally say back.

~

I sat in my office. This house reeked of depression and I hated it. Jack was upstairs packing to go back to Ireland and I couldn't do anything about it. Then I heard him come downstairs.

"I'm ready" he said. He looked like he had been crying. I went and hugged him.

~

"Jack I can't go any further than here." I said.  Jack was really upset. I really wished he didn't have to go so soon. Or go at all really.

"Hey, you can always come visit. And I'll Skype you every night." I said trying to cheer him up. It didn't seem to help.

"I love you Mark." He says. Then he leans forward and kisses me. Finally he pulled away and left.