Chapter 4

Jack's POV

I wake up to the smell of bacon in the air. I get up and brush my teeth then head downstairs. I see Mark frying up some bacon.

"Top o' the morning to ya" I say smiling at him. Mark got startled and burned his hand a little on the pan.

"Oh sorry Mark!" I head over to him to check out the burn. It was just a tiny one, nothing to really worry about. He turns on the sink faucet and puts his hand under the water.

"Morning Jack" He replies. He goes back to frying the bacon.

" So Mark I wanted to talk to you about something" I say as I sit down at the table.

"Yeah? What's up?" He asks.

"So Yesterday you seemed a little off. Like something was bothering you..."

"Huh? What are you t-talking about?" He stutters. Now I know that there's something going on.

"I don't know. It just feels like something's up. Did something happen?" I ask.

"No..." He hesitated.

"Mark," I look at him, "If there's something going on that's bothering you, you can talk to me about it. I'm your best friend." I assured him.

"There's nothing going on...." He trails off. Eh well, it seems like he doesn't want to talk about it so I won't push him.

"Alright then" I say.

Mark's POV

Oh man. Jack's on to me. Gosh darn it. He makes me so nervous. Should I actually tell him? No. He has a girlfriend. I can't break them up.... Can I?

~

After breakfast Jack and I decided to watch a movie. Jack wanted to watch a comedy. Oh man, his laugh is adorable. Am I staring? Oh shoot I am. I have to focus on the movie.

~

"HEY JACK!" I yell.

"YEAH?!" He yells back from upstairs.

"WANNA PLAY SOME OVERWATCH?" I ask.

"FUCK YEAH!" Jack screams.

He quickly comes downstairs and heads straight to my office. He seems excited. We started to play. It felt like we played for hours nonstop. It was amazing.