Chapter Twenty/Epilogue

I interwined my hands with his, smiling at him as he looked into my eyes. This is our first date after engagement and we are here for a candle light dinner.

He pulled the chair for me like a gentleman still grinning widely. I sat on the chair admiring my Ani.

He took his seat opposite to mine. A twinkling sensation in his eyes making me feel dizzy. He has so much effect on me.

"Ani I'm so happy!"I told him. "For?"he placed his hands over mine.

"For all this love and feel you have given me."I kissed his hand. Ani was taken back. It was the first time I've intiated a kiss.

"Me too Nisha!"he kissed my forehead sweetly. "Now get up!"he instructed me.

I got up and he pulled me close to him. "Do you want to dance?"his close approximity gave shivers down my spine.

I nodded my head and a romantic song was played. The lyrics were out of my mind as both of us were in our own world.

Out of a sudden I felt his lips on my neck. I looked at him as he continued nibbling my neck.

I pushed him aside as I ran out of the building. This building is located in a private garden. He too followed me shouting out my name.

I laughed at him as I continue running. That was when I felt a stung of pain in my stomach. I look at it.

Blood was rushing out of my stomach like how the water in the river flows. I clutched my stomach as I fell down hearing Ani shout my name.

Anirudh pov;

She went crashing down to the ground as blood covered her hand dripping slowly. "Nisha!"I shouted as I dash to her.

She was on the floor trying hard to overcome her pain. I looked up to see a girl holding onto a gun which just shot my Nisha.

"Who the hell are you? Why did you kill my Nisha?"I cried out not leaving Nisha's head.

"Who me? I am Kavitha's sister. You have placed my one and only sister in jail and you are romancing with your lover!"she screamed at me before going away from the place.

I did no care about her. All I cared was Nisha. "Nisha see I am here nothing will happen to you I promise don't leave me Nisha! We will go to the hospital now itself!"I was about to carry her.

She grabbed my collar shaking her head negatively. "A-ani I-i won't l-live long d-don't Ani! I-i want to die i-in your a-arms! P-"she was cutted off by another hit of pain. But this time it hit hard.

Her breathing stopped. He chest didn't move. Her eyes were open without blinking. She is dead. This can't be true.

"This can't be true! Argg"I hit myself with my hand.

A/n;

Hey guys. This story is over. Nisha is dead. Then Kavitha has a sister. Thanks for all the support on this book. I will mention a few if I forget sorry in advance.

Thivykamal
im_moonchild
iconsquare
Zing_ed
TheAnirudhFictions
AnirudhKingOfMusic
Tushbabe
onedirectionfan145
ShrinidhiSenthil
Anirudh_Ravichander
vaibavi
Takoanirudhian
lydia_rudh
KathyAR15
Hinbha
Nivetha_
mesopotamianMami
arakkuzhali
s19g14o16
anushrianirudh2316
yazhinidarjeeling