Chapter 11

We both settled down in the car. " Ani how long is the ride?"I ask him can't controlling my excitement. "Soon darling but there is a surprise first we will be going somewhere first and then we shall go water zorbing in the evening"I was curious to know where we will be going but I didn't want to break his so called'surprise'. I played the radio and random songs were played.

I closed me eyes trying to rest before a tired day ahead. Not long  before I started to sleep. "Baby! Baby!"I hear Ani's voice trying to wake me up. I woke up from my sleep. I rubbed my eyes. I found I was on Ani's shoulder infront of an empty swimming pool. I looked at him unsure. "Ani it has been 10 year since I last swam"I admit shyly.

In return he gave me a smirk followed by a 'yay' dance on the spot. I looked embarrassed and idiotic with him with me. He picked me up in the bridal style and dropped me in the pool. I struggled at first but managed to pick up. He too jumped in the pool.

I tried beating him but he pulled my hands making me move towards him. He pulled me in the pool. Both of us were alone and too in the pool. He pulled me near him. He slowly nibbled my ear which made me moan. He slowly moved his lips down my cheeks. His lips were just 1 inch to the side of my lips.

He slowly cupped my cheeks. He took my lips into his slowly and passionately. He went rougher and rougher until he could taste every part of my mouth. He bit my lower lips. Finally we broke the kiss and came out of the pool.

I look at him and start to blush. I could see that he was also blushing. Finally he got some courage and ask me "how was the kiss?"I gave him a nod which meant I loved it.

Hi friends! I am sorry if this chapter sucked. This is my first time writing like this so now I am feeling awkward. How was their kiss anyway? I felt it was sweet and great. Was it? If you like this chapter hit the vote and please comment.