Chapter Nineteen

The door opened revealing mom. "Nisha everything is ready! We will have to go now darling" she announced. She held my hand which was shivering badly.

"Darling don't be nervous"she whispered into my ears. I nodded my head and started moving. My mom brought me down where I was met with too many guests.

All of them were staring at her but among all the stares I could feel my Ani's stare on me. I lifted my eyes to meet his. His eyes roaming all over my body making my face flush.

I was brought near him. "You are beautiful Darling. Now I am getting all moody!"he whispered near my ears making my breathing hitch.

I looked into his eyes which seem to be lost in mine. "Ani"my voice was barely audible for me myself to hear. We were lost in our own world where only we both live.

A coughing sound brought us out of our world. It was from Malu. "Ok everybody attention here!" Vaishnavi spoke through the mike. 

"Now we are going to watch a movie. It is gifted from my brother my sweet sister-in-law. Everybody sit back and relax" she announced as a A/V was played.

It had all my and his pictures with the song Nee Partha Vizhigal playing as a background song. All our selfies were in there. Our memories were also written in short.

My eyes were filled with tears as the stories brought back soo much memories. As the A/V was finished we heard a voice.

"Nisha first of all sorry for making you go through so much because of me as I really regret for loving her at first. Next is a thanks for coming into my life and making it very special. Last but not least would you come together with me for the rest of my life?" Anirudh was infront of me on his knees with a diamond ring in his hand.

My jaw dropped open as only then did I realise that was the first time he is actually proposing to me. Tears clouded in my eyes as I slowly nodded my head. He gently slipped the diamond ring on my ring finger extending his hand giving me its pair. 

I took my his hand and gently slipped on his ring finger. Just as I was done he grabbed me by my waist and kissed my lips passionately infront of everyone.

We heard clicking sound of pictures and parted apart. After the embarassing he was still smiling while I was blushing and keeping my head down.

Everyone came forward and gave us gifts after congratulating. We clicked some pictures. Finally at last food was brought. Everyone grabbed what they needed and we took our food the last.

We were given a table at the corner for only the two of us. "Thanks Ani!"I smiled at him. "What for?"he asked smiling back at me. "For making me feel happy today. For entering my life. For being here. For this awesome night!"as I was saying that I felt his feet brushing against mine. "Then I would have to thank you everyday darling. And you will pay me back for this night!"he whisper the last line near my ears.