Chapter Eight

Flashback(refer to chapter six)

"Ok I shall try"

"Bro wait but what if it is you are the reason as you was together with her"

"Possibillity bro"

"Listen to me if you receive any calls about this then message me using your other phone and just keep talking don't let them end the call"

"Ok bro I will do as you say"

(Current)

"And that is how we locate you"he explain to me.

"Oh thanks"

"Nisha um question answer"he spoke

I smile. "I have already given you the answer"I say and leave from there leaving him confused.

Anirudh pov:

I felt great when she hugged me. Her scent and warmth was too good for me. Later we had to explain to her.

I asked her for the answer for my and she told me that she has already given me the answer.

I was completely shocked. I could not get her answer. Lost in my thoughts Dhanush nudged me.

"Bro you found the answer"he ask smirking.

"No bro"

"Cheh you are a tubelight bro"

"Why bro you can understand is it"

"Yes bro"

"What is it"

"She loves you"

"How do you say so"

"Aiyoo when there are two of us why did she just hug you"

"Bro she might need comfort"

"Smart its not like that. If its for comfort most likely it should be both of us and did you see love in her eyes. The tone she used on you"

I think about it. It was true. I look out for her she has climbed in the car and it was about to move.

She waved her hand at me.

"Nisha I am coming for you"I shout and she smile.

Hi friends! Sorry for the short update was bust reading a magnificent novel dust to dust. Too engrossed that I forget about this. Hey if you'll would love to read the beautiful love story of a spirit and a human do check it out I will give 10/10 ranking.(not in wattpad)

And don't forget to comment!