Chapter Seventeen

Engagement day;(skipping a few days)

I sat on the chair fidgeting nervously. I can't believe its my engagement. My engagement with my love Anirudh. I glanced at my engagement lehenga. it was a orange and yellow embroided lehenga.

Just in time my cousins broke into my room. They started panting. "You are so lucky Nisha"kayal exclaimed. She was just one year younger than me and we get along too easily. I blushed at her statement. "Aye see akka(sister) is bushing. She all shy blushy blushy" my youngest cousin sister stated making cute expressions. Since when she started speaking like this I asked myself.

The door swung open revealing sylist pallavi saving from these teasing. Pallavi chased them out so that I can change into that lehenga. She waited for me outside while I bath. Finally wearing the lehenga I looked at myself on the mirror in my bathroom.

It fitted me perfectly revealing my curves abit. The orange was perfect on me. No wonder Ani took a whole day to select this. I stepped out and Pallavi's jaw dropped. "You look georges Nisha!"she compliment. I blushed.

She pulled me to the chair infront of the big mirror. I sat there still as she observed me intensly. Once she was done she took her make up set appying them on me.

 Once she was done she took her make up set appying them on me

Anirudh pov:

I fidgeted nervously in my room. Dhanush glanced at me like I was a weird person. Finally not able to bear this he voiced out. "Dey for what are you fidgeting like this?"

"For what? Man its my engagement. Nisha is going to be partially mine today receiving the name Anirudh's fiancee. We are going to start afresh after Kavitha going to jail. I am excited at the same time nervous"I yelled at him.

Dhanush laughed at my expressions. "Dey in 1 and a half months later its your marriage. I wonder what you are going to do then as for engagement itself you are like this"he point at me.

Only I know how I am feeling. "Dhanush where is the veshti satai"I ask him. He haven't tell me where it is yet. "Oh that is in yout cupboard da. Take it and faster get ready okay? I go and do the preparations. Pallavi is doing make-up for Nisha so I have booked Joy Crizilda for you,"he left from the room.

 Pallavi is doing make-up for Nisha so I have booked Joy Crizilda for you,"he left from the room

I took the veshti satai from the cupboard and bathed. After wearing it I looked at myself in the mirror. "Ani you are going to be engaged. Can you believe this?"I asked myself blushing.

When I came out from the bathroom there was a knock. 'Whoa that stylist is too punctual'I thought to myself and opened the door.

She examined me and made me sit on the chair to start her work.

That was short. They are going to be engaged. Can you all believe this? I kinda don't want that engagement shopping so I skipped it but for marriage there will be. Kavitha is in the jail. Happy news right? But will they face problems because of her? Drop in your thoughts and hit the vote button if you like it.