Chapter two

The next day

My alarm clock went ringing waking me up from my sleep. I got up from my bed lazily.

I walk towards my bed. I was looking at my reflection. My hair was really messy. I adjusted my hair with my finger.

I smiled at myself as the thought my b'day striked me. I went and looked at my closet.

I took out a white gown. I placed it on my bed and went to bathe. I took 2 hours to bathe. I came out in my towel.

I change into my gown. I took a look at myself infront of the mirror. I applied light make up.

I walked down my luxourious staircase. I saw my dad drinking a cup of coffee.

I walked towards him."Dad aren't you going to your office?"I ask him.

"Baby today is your b'day happy birthday so how am I suppose to go to office. And yeah you are looking stunning baby"

"Thanks dad you have made my day with the first wish"

My mom came out of the kitchen she notice me and say"happy birthday darling and you are looking stunning"

"Thanks mom"I say and hug her.

"Baby we have arranged a party for you at 6pm"

"Really dad. I am so excited who is coming"

"You will get to know at the party baby. Be home by 5pm baby"

"Ok dad"I say.

I grab a sandwhitch. I got in my car. I told my driver to get me to the airport.

I arrived at the airport after 45min. I was waiting for my friend.

As soon as I see my friends I start to wave my hand signalling them I am here.

They ran to me and engulf me into a group hug. I was struggling for oxygen.

"Girls girls enough enough"I say. They set me free. I was catching my breath so were them.

After relaxing I brought them to the car. Sweatha was my closest. We both were sitting together.

"Sweatha how is Charan. Everything is ok right"I ask.

"He is fine Nisha. Yeah we are going good soo far"

Sweatha and Charan are in relationship for 2years. We all went shopping. I was selecting a dress for today.

I found one. It was a black strapless gown. I fell in love with the dress that immediate second.

 I fell in love with the dress that immediate second

We did shopping for the rest of the day till 4pm. Then I decided to go home.

We drove back home. I went into my room and change into the black gown.

I looked at my reflection. I was mesmerised with myself. I quickly rushed down.

"Mom mom"I shout.

"What darling"she ask me as she was washing the plates.

"Mom how do I look"I ask

"Wow my darling you are looking extremely gorgeous"

I thanked her and went out. I found my dad. I tap his shoulders. Before me asking my dad say"baby you look gorgeous"

I also thanked him. I looked at the time. I told my dad the time now is 5.

He say"baby go to the car.I will be there"

I say ok and proceed to the car. After waiting for awhile they came. We started the car.