part 7

A black van came in high speed and slowed down near us. The door opened. "Aaahhh"I was dragged in by someone in the van.

I could not see his face as it was covered with a black mask. I could barely hear Ani shouting my name.

They sparyed something on my face. I felt drowsy. I fainted.

Ani pov:

Nisha was dragged in the black van. I start to shout her name as loud as possible. The van dissappeared from my sight.

I felt helpless. I immediately called Danush knowing he is the only person who can help me now.

He picked the call in the third ring.

"Hi bro"

"Bro someone kidnapped Nisha"

"Nisha?"

"Bro I told you right. That traffic signal and puppy all"

"Oh yeah you told me that girl wait what she is kidnapped"

"Yes bro I don't know what to do so I called you"

"Bro if she is kidnapped for money they will call her father so try calling him first"

"Ok I shall try"

We end the call. I was about call her dad when I got a call from an unknown number.

I answer the call.

"H-hello"I voice like probably someone who have zero percent energy.

"Hello Mr Anirudh Ravichander missing your girlfriend huh"a feminine voice say

"Who are you and why did you kidnap Nisha"

"Your ex girlfriend"

My eyes were wide open

"Kavitha"I say unsurely

"Yes its me! Dei nee roadla oru ponna pathu avala love panni enkudha breakup paniviya ennaku evalvu valikudhu unaku theriyuma? Naa oona evalavu love panna theriyuma(hey if you see a girl in road and you start to love her then you breakup with me. Do you know how much pain it is? Do you know how much I love you"

"Kavitha its not like that. Nisha don't know about that. But now all I want is Nisha. She is my everything. I love her and I think our love was just a mistake"

"Mistake! What do you think of yourself? You think it is a mistake"she raise her voice.

"Ok now you know what on your facetime"

I did what she say. I saw Nisha. She was unconcious.

"You know what you are going to see her suffer"kavitha smirked.

"Hey if something happen to Nisha then you are dead"

They sprayed water on her. She open her eyelids. Someone from the side........

Hi friends second update of the day. I hope this is better than the previous chapter. What are they going to do? Any guess? Stay tune to know more