Chapter Thirteen

We rushed to his private apartment and there start a game. I challanged him to open the door and come back so that we can see who end up entering the apartment first. He accepted the challenge and said the loser will do what the winner says.

Game always comes with rewards right. We started on our heels at the count of three. I did all my running tricks but this guy is unbeatable. His foot stepped just a second before mine. I am lost. I didn't know he is this fast.

"Okay! Tell me what should I do?"he was the winner and he has all rights to demand me anything right? He placed his index finger on his chin pretending to think. He stood in that position for a good five minutes. I got fed up "Ani I am sure you already have a plan so spit it out."

"If you don't mind stay here tonight." I was shell shocked from that. He wanted me to stay with him. Oh god what will I tell my mum. I don't want to reveal that I am in a relationship. I can't simply stay here without informing her as she will be shooting me all types of question when I am home.

"Ani my mum will look for me and remember I am only revealing it after one week. What do you think I am suppose to tell her"I stated the fact. "Tell her its a sleepover at your friends house." What is he asking me to do? Lie! Definately I would not do that. Her sweet voice never allowed me to lie. If she gets to know I lied to her she would be broken. We are more like friends than mother-dauther. I have never lied to her before.

"Ani so sorry but I can't do it. I have never lied to her before and I can't do that. Moreover I hate lies. They hurt when they come to daylight. Plus she is more of a friend. We can keep something away from our friends but we can never lie. It will sure hurt us deep inside Ani"I litterly begged him.

Tears streamed down my cheeks. He noticed it and embraced me. I felt so warm. But the tears didn't seem to stop. I could sense his shirt getting wet by my tears but I could not help it. "Hey don't cry. We can always do something else. I didn't know you would be hurt. Please don't cry. See look up here" lifting my chin up to meet his eyes"I am not able to bear seeing you cry. The pain is indescribable. And you know what I am so happy to have you. A person who don't want to lie. Perhaps we can dance now"he wiped my tears away.

What did I do to get him? He so caring and understanding. I gave him a nod. He played Kannazhaga(a romantic song from the movie three)

We start our dance by joining both our heads with my hand. It was the just the tune first so we did that step. When the lyrics came out we seperated and danced enjoying the lyrics and the song. Then the next tune part came. We came hand in hand and spinned around slowly amd then he pulled me towards him. He pushd his nose aganist my neck and hands around my waist.

Engeyo Paarkiraai..
Ennenenna Solgirai..
Ellaigal Thaandida Maayagam Seigirai..
Ullukul Paarkiren Ullathai Solgiraen..
Un Uyir Sernthida Naan Ethir Paarkiren..

This part came and I moved to the nearest wall. He followed me. His chest crashed my back. His close approximity gave butterfies in my stomach. He kissed my neck softly. We came out as the part Ithazhum Ithazhum Inaiyatumae
Puthithaai Padigal Illai came. We both moved closer. He cupped my cheeks but his bad luck just as his lips were about to touch mine the female voice came. I moved to the middle. During yhe tune part I was infront he was at the back and we moved slowly according to the tempo. The male voice came again. He hold my cheeks in a loving way. The tune came again together with words and he spinned me in circles and swiftly pushed to his other hand from the hand he was spinning me.

The song came to an end but our eyes were locked. Love was only there in his eyes. I wished this moment can last life long. I wanted him life long. Even though I already knew I will marry him this moment made that decision stronger. I mentally visualized our marriage with sentiments and tears of joy. Going through pregnancy and having our child. All those sweet moments.

I want him. I want him to be my life my dream my happiness my everything. We both were lost that moment and my phone ringing made us come back to earth. It was from mum. Oh shit its tweleve. I attend the call and informed her that I will be back home soon. After talking to her I turn my attention back to Ani.

I placed my hand on his cheeks and rubbed it slowly. I pecked on his cheeks and whispered "I love you Ani" into his ear. He blushed and wrapped his hands around me. He pressed his forehead against mine and whispered back "I love you and only you forever." He pecked my lips. It was better than our passionate one.

I rushed off to home. Since I told her to get to bed I open the door using my spare keys. I got into my bedroom and changed into my pyjamas. I get to bed only to be haunted of his memories. He took my whole dream. That night would be one of the night that I would secure and always remember. I understood that I was his and only his. He had already entered my heart and soul. I belive we are soulmates.

Hi friends! Writing after a long time. 1000+words. Hope you all enjoyed it. Hit the vote button and drop the sweet comments.