Chapter Seven

Someone from the side came and pulled her hair. She start to scream and yelp in pain. I became weak seeing her. I tried shouting no and stop but didn't work.

He pushed her to the floor. He turn towards Kavitha. "Kavitha please don't! It is not her fault. It's mine. Completely mine. We will deal with it leave her"I soften my voice.

"Your fault. Yes it is yours but your poor girlfriend is going to be hurt. But hurting her like this isn't going to hurt you alot right. Ok I have a deal. I give you two days time. If you can come find her and save her but if you can't you will only see her deadbody"she threaten

"Kavitha understand you will get someone better than me"

"You think so-ahh" "Dei what happen"

"Ma'am police"I hear the driver reply.

"Kavitha"I say smirking"I thought you will understand but you didn't. How many times should I remind you that our relationship was a mistake? Sorry but now you are caught"I wink at her.

The police enter the van. They arrested Kavitha and her gang they also freed Nisha.

"Nisha"I voice out probably embarrassed. She didn't bother and nove together with the police. Is she going to know she going to end up in Dhanush's house.

Nisha pov:

Something fell on my face. Most likely water. I forced my eyelids open. Upon opening my eyes someone pulled my hair and pushed me to the floor.

I scream for help still knowing its not going to work. I hear voices. Despite the fact that my brain was not working I tried my best to listen.

It was Anirudh and the girl's name is Kavitha. I was still confused why she kidnap me. I heard the word girlfriend. Does that means he loves me.

There was a sudden stop making all of us jerk. It was the police. They arrested those there. Then they came to attend me. They freed me.

They brought me inside a different car. They start the car and within a few min I was outside some house. I look at the officer next to me.

He nod his head assuring me to go in. I obeyed him and went inside. I saw two person sitting on the sofa.

I went closer I got a better view. It was Anirudh and Dhanush sir. They saw me. I met Ani's eyes. I could see the guilt.

"Nisha-"he was cut off by me hugging him and crying onto his shirt. I could sense he was shocked by my action. They didn't know what to do and just let me.

After crying all my heart I step back. I use the back of my hand to wipe the remaining tears.

"Nisha I am sorry it is my fault"he apologise. "Thanks Anirudh but how did you manage to locate us?"

"We......................................................

Hi friends! Feeling great to receive 300+views in 9 days of joining wattpad. It us because of all of you.