Chapter ten

"Nisha are you sleeping"I hear my mom's voice.

"Hey mom's here hide somewhere"I whisper go Ani."Where do I hide"he whisper back. I hurriedly pushed him inside my closet and open the door.

"Mom"I ask"Nisha you are awake""uhm yes mom""your dad called me and say he is going to Singapore for a meeting and won't be here for the next week"

I grew excited hearing her. I am able to go out and come back anytime. I can even stay out. But still a part of me will miss my dad.

"Ok ma"she left the place even before hearing me. I went back inside and lock the door. I open my closet. Shocked to see he isn't there.

Just in time my phone ring. 'Darling will meet you tomorrow good night'it was from him. "Good night"I whisper and place on the table without replying.

I crawl on my bed. Images of our 'almost kiss' ran through my brain making me blush.

I slept with his thoughts.

Next morning

I woke up due to the birds chirping and the sun shining on my face. I slowly slipped into my green knee length gown.

I rushed down my staircase and came out of the house skipping my breakfast

I rushed down my staircase and came out of the house skipping my breakfast. I drove to Ani's studio.

 I drove to Ani's studio

(At his studio)

"Hi Ani"I hugged him.
"Hi Nisha"he reply.
"Uhm Nisha I was planning to go out with you so I am giving you a choice where do you want to go?"he ask me.
"Ani why should I choose why don't you choose in fact mine is very chidish"I admit.

I am a grown up adult but I don't get why that child me dosen't get out of me.

"Nisha nothing in this world is childish. Even if you ask me to bring you to any fairytale play or drama"he say with a cute smile.

"I want to play water zorbing ball"I say shyly. "Great cool I shall book the tickets"he smirked.

I found something fishy with him.

Hi friends! How was this chapter. I wonder what Ani is planning to do. Anyways next chapter is going to be my first romantic one. Keep guessing what he has planned.