Chapter five

"Your voice was too good and the song outcome is great. I will fix this Nisha and yeah great work"he compliment me.

No matter how hard I try I ended up blushing. "Thanks sir"was my reply. "Nisha please don't call me sir it looks like I am too old just call me Ani" "ok Ani"

"Nisha do you want to have a cup of coffee"he ask me. I nod my head but my thoughts were "do I want to have a cup coffee".

He brought me out of the studio. There was a coffee shop near by. He put on his cap and coolers to hide his identity.

We moved in the coffee shop. We ordered two cups of cappuccino. While waiting something caught my eyes.

I start to read that. It was about love contest. It seemed quite interesting. Seeing me looking at something Ani turned back to see that also.

"Interesting right"he ask me after reading."yeah it is"I reply. "Want to give it a try"he ask. "No it was interesting but I don't have one. I'm still single"

"Oh yay you are single ahh appo double aakidha vaendiyathu dhan(you are single the I shall make you double)"he mumble.

"What"I ask knowing what I heard. "What"he ask the same to me.

Talking to him isn't going go help and I know it well. So I stopped asking him about it.

"Wait for awhile I need the restroom"he say placing his mobile ready to vanish into the restroom.

Just as he went in his moblie started ringing. Confused if I should attend or not I attend the call

"H-"I was cut off by the other party.

"Machi heard you went out with your love. How is it? Is she still there? Have you told her?"he ask without any break.

I decline the call hearing his words. 'Love' he is only with me but this person is telling love.

I look at his mobile. Getting more shocked. The lock screen wallpaper was my picture. My recent one.

I hold the mobile tight. At the corner of my eyes I got a glimpse of him coming out. Immediately I place his mobile in position.

He took his seat and start to drink his coffee. I start sipping mine. Was that real? Am I his love? Those questions arise in me.

I told myself"cheh no. It was just an imagination. He might have planned to go out with someone but came with me out of courtesy"

"So"he start. "Ani have to leave got urgent work will catch you later"I say hurriedly.

"What so fast""yeah have important work""ok then give me your phone number will call you when there is any other song for you"

Caught red-handed. Have to give him now. We both exchanged numbers. "Shall I drop you back home"

"No need Ani I can call my driver"

"I am telling you since your driver is not hear and I am free yeah so let me drop you"

I nod my head knowing he isn't going to leave me.

We both walked out of the cafe. Just as we were reaching his car a black van came in high speed.

 Just as we were reaching his car a black van came in high speed

Hi friends. Sorry for the late update was thinking hard to get the ideas.

Van travelling in a high speed! Guess what is next. Next chapter will be really interesting but if this one sucks I am sorry!