chapter fifteen

She opened her mouth"darling I know about your love." Now it is my turn to get shock. She knows about it. Since when? She continued"Ani already told me and your dad about it. Pity Ani he expected you to tell earlier but you did not. I heard you tell him that only after the arrival of your dad you will open this. He was too upset so he planned this and your dad is arriving tomorrow"she cleared my doubt.

"Mom give us five minutes. Please wait outside"I demand. He really deserves something. Something special. They obeyed me and left the room graunting us the time I asked for. The moment they left I faced Ani. "Ani I think you deserve something"his face turned bright.

"What is it? Give me give me fast"he urged. I hold his collar and pulled him towards me. I slowly interwined my hand with his hair. I smiled at him. The next second I start to pull his hair. "Ani didn't I tell you I will tell. Then why the heck did you tell?"I question him.

"Ouch ouch. Hey its paining. I wanted to make you mine as soon as possible that is why I did that now leave my hair. I thought you will kiss me for doing something smart but you are hurting me"he shout in pain. I released my hand even though I want to hurt him when he is in pain I can't bear it.

He turned to the other side. I slowly went near him. A playful smirk made its way on lips. I kissed his cheeks before rushing off. I went near my mom and my soon-to-be-in-laws. I watched him from the corner of my eyes. He was slowly rubbing his cheeks where I had kissed him smiling to himself.

He moved from that place to where we are. He went near my mom opposite me. He got her blessings. Our parents start discussing about our life as he stared into my making my cheeks go all red. He pointed at my lips. I gave him a confused look. I slowly traced my fingers around my lips. It was swollen due to the hot kiss just now.

My cheeks went even red like a tomato as it heat was warming up. "Ahem ahem"I heard making us aware of our surroundings. I turned to see who it was. I saw a woman just a few years older than me. "Vaishu"I hear Ani exclaim so that was his sister Vaishnavi.

I have heard abour her but this is the first time I am seeing her. She gave me a warm smile which I gave back in return. "Nisha right? Ani have told me alot about you. He is too right. Ani thank god that I was your sister and not brother cause if I was then I would have married your darling"she says to which I chuckled.

We both started getting into our conversation. It was the time when the thali and flowers were brought near us when we stop talking. We took the flowers after placing our hand on the thali. The priest announced"ketimaelem ketimaelem"and the groom tied the three knots. We through the flowers at them symbolising our wishes to them.

By then me and vaishnavi became good friends. She start to call me darling and I call her baby. Sweet sisters relation right. Then we procceded to eat. Food was spread around the banana leaf(Indians use this to eat on special days as a part of culture). We started our feast tasting the six tastes which represents our life in different aspects such as sour for when we face sour situations in our life we will face them and sweet for the sweet things in life we will be grateful.

 We started our feast tasting the six tastes which represents our life in different aspects such as sour for when we face sour situations in our life we will face them and sweet for the sweet things in life we will be grateful

After the great feast we procceded back to the chairs continuing our non-stop conversation. In the middle of our conversation I received a message from Ani "Think you are spending more time with my sis. Not even bothering about me. Meet me now in that same room" I blushed at the thought of that room.

Vaishu noticed me blushing and also read the text. "Darling go go. Now. Before he comes here. Nobody can bear both of you going hot"she tease me. I blush more harder. "Go baby its nothing. I will go meet him"I inform her before escaping.

Hi friends. Nisha is overdoing I guess. Her mom knows it did anyone expect that? Drop in your beatiful comments and do hit the vote button.