Chapter Eighteen

Nisha pov;

Pallavi was done with the make-up after an hour. I looked at the reflection of myself on the mirror. I looked different.

I felt like seeing a doll on the mirror. A Nisha who I have never seen before. 'Maybe make-up isn't that bad,'I thought to myself.

"Is this me?"I asked to confirm. "Yes Nisha its you"Pallavi replied smiling at me. Just as she finish her sentence the devils, my cousins made their entry together with my mom.

"Nisha you look stunning"mom complimented me. I blushed and averted my gaze to the floor. "Now come Akka we shall go" my little devil,Malavika stated. She was very excited and it shocked us.

She grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the car. I was in utter shock. She folded her arms and adjusted her position. She stared at the rest and made a 'what?' face.

"She has grown"my mom commented still in shock. The once soft girl now excited and naughty. They got in the car squeezing me.

The ride was a fun one filled with laughters and chit-chat. Together with the never-ending teasings. I was blushing every now and then.

Finally coming to venue we stepped out of the car. My mouth opened-wide. the place was extremely beautiful. I was wonderful from outside. The same expressions were plastered at my friends and cousins face.

We were welcomed by mom and dad (Ani's parents) they gave me a room key and informed me that it is located at the third floor. 

Nodding our heads we entered the place. The interior was looking extremely romantic and cheesy.

 The interior was looking extremely romantic and cheesy

"Wow" I heard Sanju (my cousin) gasp. I smiled to myself thinking of how much effort Ani had put in to make this day special to me.

We ushered to the third floor only to see his room opposite mine. Malu smirked. She whispered something into Sanju's ears to which Sanju grinned.

Sanju dragged me to my room and closed the door until there is a little gap. She peeked through the door.

Out of curiosity I too peeked through the door. I saw Malu knocking on Ani's door. Within a span of minutes Ani opened the door.

Their coversation

'Are you Anirudh? You are marrying my sister right?"Malu questioned Ani. Ani sat on his knees to level to her face."Yes baby! I am marrying your sister and my name is Anirudh"he smiled at Malu.

Malu smiled back at him. "My name is Malavika and you may call me Malu"she opened her arms. Ani smiled at her and carried her in his arms. "Akka ask me to give you this"she whispered in his ears and kissed his cheek.

Ani was dumbfounded but he found Malavika too cute. He kissed back her cheeks lovingly. "You are too cute Malu"he complimented her.

Back to Nisha

"Aww look how sweet Ani is"I whisper to Sanju. "Yeah yeah"she said. I found sarcasm in it. Ani shut the door carrying her in his arms.

Hi! Got back here after a long time. How was this Chapter? Wasn't Ani cute? Evil Malu told him thing Nisha didnt say! Wonder what happens when Nisha gets to know? Hit the vote button and drop in your opinions!