chapter fourteen

"Today six in the evening darling"he says.

"No da. Me and my mom are attending a wedding its her close friends son wedding so have to go how about tomorrow"

"Okay okay"he say pissed.

We bid our byes as I walked to my closet hoping to find a good saree. I got my hands on a slightly transloosen light green designer saree.

 I got my hands on a slightly transloosen light green designer saree

I draped it around my body and side braided my hair. I did simple touch ups and I was done. I checked myself on the mirror. Satisfied with me I acended down the grand staircase.

There I found my mom sitting on the sofa with a darker shade of green saree draped around her body. Even though the fact that she is my mom she still look stunning like a mid twenties lady.

I hugged her squeking "oh mummy you look so young I think boys will be all around you"she chuckled at me not forgetting to compliment me.

We hopped onto the car and drived to the venue. Once I stepped off my car I was greeted by some women. The exterior design of the hall was golden colour with flowers dangling at the top.

I moved inside. The interior design was even more awesome.

The mandap was gold in colour covered by a white curtain

The mandap was gold in colour covered by a white curtain. The was a gold bench most likely for the groom and the bride. The chairs had a white cover with a golden ribbon tied. The priest was already there sitting. Opposite to him was the thali which was on the coconut together with flowers.

I was awestruck by the wedding hall. I started to dream how it would be for my wedding. Mine and Ani's wedding. Out of nowhere a hand shooked me bringing me out of my dream world.

It was my mom with her best friend Janaki aunty. "Sorry mom was just mesmerised by the design oh and hi aunty"I bend down and touched her feet.

She blessed me. I whispered to my mom that I am going around and she was okay with it. I walked around the hall. There was a staircase leading to the second floor where there were rooms.

I use the staircase and walked up. I crossed the first pair of room each labled differently as Bride's room and Groom's room. I walked till the end when a pair of hands pulled me inside the room. I was about to shout when the person placed his hand on my mouth.

"Surprise"he whispered near my ears. "Ani?"I asked confused. How is he here. "Yes its me. My mom's friends daughter is the bide"he answer my unasked question. "You dashing baby"he whispered near my ears in a seducive husky voice.

"You too Ani"I compliment his hotness. He was totally hot in his veshti sattai.

"Okay Ani lets go before someone sees us"I nudge him

"Okay Ani lets go before someone sees us"I nudge him. "No worries baby no one will see us. They are all busy some more I have locked this room"he reply rubbing his nose against my cheeks as his hands roamed around my bare waist slipping through my saree.

"You so smart at all these"I rolled my eyes. "Yes I am. In fact I can be more romantic than smart if you allow me"he look into my eyes. "No need of romance"I order him. "Please baby please just one just one kiss"he pulled out his most cutest puppy face which no one can say no.

"Okay fine but only one"I gave in to him. "Yes! Thank you baby love you"he was on cloud nine as he got his permission.

He pressed his body against mine  as he pressed his hands on my waist even tighter making me shiver under his touches. His face neared mine. His hungry lips all ready to taste my sweet lips. His lips neared mine. In a span of seconds his lips was on mine giving me a sweet sensation.

He deepened the kiss as he tasted every inch of my mouth. His hands travelled up and we heard the door knob turning. Before we could react his and my mom were at the door witnessing us together. He moved away from me. He and his mom was signalling something to each other through their eyes and she smiled at me.

"Hello Nisha"she greeted me and I bend down to get blessings. She blessed me and hugged me. I turn to face my mom. She was shocked and confused. "Mom I love Ani"I admit shyly. I kept my gaze down. I wanted to know her opinion. I wanted her to accept Ani. She open her mouth........

Hello friends. SIIMA was awesome. Anirudh rocked the stage. Now coming to the story I wonder what Nisha's mom would say? Any guesses? How was this chapter hoping to hear from you all. If you like this chapter then hit the vote button.

Love,
Nisha.