Chapter four

"Baby you have to meet Anirudh today pls wake up"I hear my father waking me up. I woke up.

"Daddy haven't you gone to your office"I ask sleepily. "Baby it's 5am I only go at 5.30am"

"What 5am and you are waking me up"I pout. "Baby I want to drop you there" "ok ok will be there in 10min"I say.

He went out of my room. I went inside the bathroom. I lock the door and start to bathe. I really enjoy the cold water in this hot climate.

I came out and wear a simple knee-lenght pink gown.

I made my to my dad."Paah you came down exactly in 10min" "that is me"I say winking.

Breakfast was on the dinning table. I don't like to eat early in the morning it makes my day suck. But I have to eat coz I don't want to faint infront of Anirudh.

I just drank a cup if coffee. "Ok pa come lets go"I say. We both sat in the car. My dad was doing something in his laptop. Feeling bored I sneaked to see what he was doing.

I saw him doing something related to business. Since I'm not into it I got my eyes away from it and looked outside.

Within a few min we reached his studio. I was awestruck looking at his studio. I walked towards the entrance.

I was feeling way too scared. My hands were trembling. I had butterflies in my stomach. I had the feeling which we have when we enter the exam hall.

I ask the person there"um hi I am Nisha I am here to meet Mr Anirudh" "yeah you have a appointment right maam"he ask. I nod my head. "Wait a min maam I'll inform Anirudh sir"

I wait at the cusion near the table after thanking him. Every second seemed like an ethernity. I saw a figure coming near.

I recognise who it was. It was Anirudh Ravichander. I could have fainted that second but I didn't.

"Hi. So you are Nisha right. Your father told me about you and your ambition to join the cine field. He even gave me a cd of you singing. I heard it and I think I need your voice for the song so yeah shall we procced?"he ask.

I nod my head and follow him. He went inside a recording room. It was huge. He brought me near the mike.

He showed me the lyrics and told me the tune. He even sang the first two lines to make sure I get it right.

We started our recording session. I started to sing the song. It was such a lovely song. I enjoyed singing it.

But the song was finished too fast. Anirudh sir gave me a thumbs-up. I was relieved that I did well. I walk towards Anirudh sir.

He played the song. I was mesmerised by my own voice. I saw what he was doing.

He was also listening to it. I hope he enjoys it. The song end and he turned towards me.