Chapter sixteen

Rushing up the stairs I entered the room only to face his back which was opposite me. "Ani"I call him sweetly. He did not turn. "Ani"this time a bit louder. He still did not turn. Frustrated I tap his shoulders and he shrugged my hands off. Now I get it this young man is angry with me.

"Ani are you angry with me?"I ask as if I am innocent. He nod his head. "May I know the reason why my king is angry with me?"I question him still controlling my laughter. He turn and face me with a frowned face. "Because you love my sister more than me"he pouted making me chuckle.

To lighten up his mood I wrapped my hands around his neck. I slowly move near his face and kissed his chin. I was about to back away when two hands encircled my waist pulling me as close as possible towards him. A smirk made its way on his lips. His hands slowly massaged my waist making me go under his controll. I shut my eyes close biting my lips.

Soon his lips came in contact with my lips. It made wonders to me. While kissing my handphone rang making both of us stop going all hot. I saw the caller ID it Vaishu. I accept the line. "Hey your mom is waiting. Come fast bye"she end the call before I could reply.

I bid Ani a bye and went. He pouted when I was about to leave. When I went downstairs I got completely shocked. Why god too many shocks today? I ask god. My dad was there talking with his mom and dad. "Paa(Dad)"I call him. He gave his attention to me. Before I could speak he start"Suprise."

I hug him. I am happy to see him back. He was in his black formal attire. He hug me back. After our hugging segment he continue talking. "Nisha I am soo happy that you found a perfect pair for you. Anirudh will take care of you and I am so sure even I can't get someone better for you and we have fixed your marriage date"he say.

I was too happy to have a dad like him. He always supports me no matter what. He has total belief in me. He then continues"your engagement is two weeks from now and wedding is two months later." I was shocked to know that in two months time I would be Mrs Nisha Ravichander. This day turned out to be full of suprises. I engulfed my dad into a warm embrace.

"I love you Dad! You are always there for me. Being my guide,teacher and a best friend. I can't believe you made such a decision for me just because I wanted. Thanks Dad! I know my thanks will never repay you"I sobbed.

He soothed me. He has given me everything. By then Anirudh also came down. He got to know about this and he was as equally shocked as I was. He stepped near my dad and got his blessings. They two had their father-in-law and son-in-law stuff.

Finally biding a bye we left the pace and reached home. Immediately after reaching home i hugged my parents and shared my hapiness with them. I love them so much. They had done this just for me.

Hi friends! Sorry for the short update. Firstly thanks for reaching 1.2k reads. Next I hope you have heard about the fiction awards. Is there any chance of me being nominated? Thanks arakkuzhali for nominating. If others could nominate please do. I would also love if you guys could share my book.