Don't Let Go

The sound of the fans screaming was driving her absolutely nuts. One would think after all this time she'd be used to it, but she's not and probably never will be. She knew managing them would be an adventure, but she didn't expect it to be like that. The tour itself was successful. They sold out pretty much every city they went to. It was absolutely amazing.

The girls are so appreciative of Mystical Misfits for all they've done for them, career wise. If it wasn't for them Pretty Never would probably only be playing in small venues with a minimal crowd. Now they are known worldwide, which means their lives are not going to be their own anymore.

Amelia asked them if they were ready for all of that. They were all in agreement that they were very happy with the way things are going. That means they are going to be in high demand.

She couldn't help being worried because they are still only teenagers, and that is a lot of pressure for people so young. Daysha reminded her that the guys in Mystical Misfits were around their age when they started out and they are handling it quite fine.

She forgot they had started so young. They are incredibly polished and didn't let the fame change them. Sure, they changed musically because they matured and the types of songs they were writing have also matured in content and style. That had a significant change of their fan base, including a wider age range than they used to have.

The girls already have three morning talk shows, and two night talk shows booked for the next month. They also have some appearances during the summer, mainly going to state fairs and outside concert venues.

The excitement of their developing career is ever present, but there is also sadness. It's because the two bands are separating and moving on to other things, which means they will not be spending as much time together. On tour they saw each other day and night, and they all got used to that.

Being separated is going to definitely put a strain on their relationships. It will be tested constantly. Hopefully they will be able to endure the distance.

Amelia knows it's going to be difficult for the girls, but it is going to be more difficult for her. For the past eight months they have slept in the same bed together and she is used to that. Not being able to wake up in his arms is going to grate on her nerves big time. She loves him. She needs him. She depends on him.

It's not just the way he loves on her, which is spectacular, but it's the talks, closeness, simply breathing each other in she's going to miss the most.

Grayson asked if they are planning to move L.A., but she couldn't give him a definitive answer. It's something she's thought about a lot, but she's not sure it will be the best place for the girls. There is a question of whether their parents would have a problem with it.

Even if she does get a house in L.A., she would still keep the house they have in Ohio. That is something she never wants to give up because it was the first home she ever bought on her own and it has sentimental value.

Grayson said he understands because the guys went through the same thing when they were contemplating moving from Pennsylvania to California. It's all the way across the country and they wouldn't be able to see their families that often. In the end it just made sense to go ahead and move instead of commuting constantly.

She saw his point, but it's still something she has to think about.

When they got to the guys' house after they got in from their trip, they were amazed at how beautifully simple everything was. Each guy had his own part of the house, with everything he would need. Their kitchen was huge. She wondered who in the house used it to cook food. Grayson said they all take turns cooking. They are not gourmet chefs but they know a thing or two.