Grayson, Will You Hold Me?

"Mom, what the hell was that all about?" Daysha asked regarding the confrontation between Grayson, Zach and Titus.

"I'm not sure. It's not our concern. You have to get ready to go on stage." Amelia answered trying to sound uninterested.

She was very interested, but neither Daysha nor the other girls need to know that. Right now her attention needs to be focused on the performance. After the girls get on stage she is going to speak to Grayson about the behavior. She pleaded with him to leave it alone, but he didn't listen.

Part of her is pissed that he went behind her back and disregarded her wishes. The other part of her is thankful for what he did because she knows he did it out of his love for her.

She knew he was trying to maintain his temper when she was telling him about the events. No matter what he was feeling he never showed it to her, probably because he didn't want to scare her any more than she already was.

He was so gentle with her, taking care of her. She had no idea he would be that way, but he was. He helped her more than she could verbalize. There was no safer place for her than in his arms and he gave that to her. Even when they were in the shower he held her, gently washing her body and hair. It was beautiful.

The whole thing with Titus isn't something she really wants to have to deal with. It's why she wouldn't report it. She just wanted it all to go away, like a bad dream. She also didn't want to concern Daysha or the girls. It was the last thing she wanted them to have to see.

She did her best with the makeup to conceal the bruises on her face and neck. To cover up her wrists from where he had bound them, she wore couple of bracelets hoping no one would notice.

It just hit her, Zach was over there with Grayson when he confronted Titus, and he looked just as angry. She couldn't help but frown because that means Grayson told Zach what happened.

She should have expected it. Grayson and Zach are very close, almost like brothers. Plus, she knew he had to vent or he would go crazy. Telling Zach probably calmed him down a lot more than he was before.

The one thing she doesn't want is for Zach to tell Daysha. She has to trust that Zach will take her secret to the grave. Although, his love for her daughter may not allow him to.

She has to speak to him. If anyone is going to tell Daysha anything it would need to come from Amelia and no one else. She wants to make sure he understands that.

Since Titus was on his way out anyway, Grayson and Zach's behavior may not have been that off. The other guys would assume it was normal behavior after everything that man has said and done. He's just gone a little sooner than they thought.

"Amelia, we're ready to go." Emma said pulling Amelia out of her mind.

She nodded her head and tried to smile as widely as she could. Her lip was still hurting from when Titus hit her the second time.

"Have a good show, girls." She finally said.

She stood there and watched them enter the back of the stage. The sound of the crowd was amazing. It seems the response to the girls gets better and better the more stops they go. She wonders what it's going to be like when they go overseas. The girls are all excited about it. None of them have been out of the continental U.S. so it will definitely be an adventure.

Amelia had been working on their passports, which should be available sometime next week. They leave for Europe in less than a month.

Of course the girls have asked her to take them on yet another shopping spree. She wonders how in the hell she gets suckered into it. Those girls can read her like a book and know she will always give in. She told them they needed to wait until they got to L.A., which should be within the next two weeks.