The Bitch and the Idiot

'Amelia, I am so deeply in love with you. You have all of me.' Those were words that continued to float around her head for the past few days. It wasn't something she expected him to say and it caught her off guard a little.

At first she thought it might have been said in the heat of the passion, but he said it again right before they loaded the buses and hit the road. Then he kissed her deeply and walked away toward the guys' bus.

Every part of her wanted to respond, but for some reason she couldn't formulate the words she wanted to say. It was a little scary to tell the truth. Revealing her feelings isn't something she's done in many years. Actually, having feelings strong enough to admit was something she hadn't done since her divorce and that was twelve years ago.

Falling in love with Grayson was not something she thought would ever happen, but it has and there is not a damn thing she can do about it. The absurdity of it all, especially with regards to their age difference, is ever present in her mind. For some reason her brain can't get past it. The feeling haunts her daily and it confuses her greatly.

She can't understand how she is able to love Grayson like she does and still have doubts about their relationship. It is so terribly confusing she just wants to ram her head onto the wall just to gain some clarity. Unfortunately that wasn't an option. Well that is if she doesn't want to end up in a mental institution. With everything that's going on she feels like she's already halfway there.

Daysha and the girls have asked her many times if she's in her right mind. She generally just laughs them off but doesn't go any further. The last thing she wants to admit is that she is somehow, someway losing her mind over that man.

It's bad enough that she doesn't like to be without him for any length of time and the changes in the way they are traveling has made her not a very happy woman. She knew it was something they had to do in order for the girls to work on their studies, and she had to be the one to make that happen. Her first responsibility is to the girls and she will always do what's best for them. Thankfully Grayson understands that.

It's something he and the guys had to do when they first started out because none of them was out of high school. With the exception of Grayson and Neville, they were all just juniors. Grayson and Neville were in their senior year; Neville because he is a year older than everyone else, and Grayson because he skipped grades so he could graduate early.

This new travel arrangement has helped her get some work done. She's finished another book and has sent it to her editor who gave positive feedback, and sent it to the publisher. Working is one way she could deal with everything, so she threw herself head first.

Her mind travels back to the other day when Grayson pulled her into the bathroom just before their show. It was the day he told her how he truly felt about her, but it was also the day he fucked her senseless, probably making sure she understood the message he was sending. She heard it loud and clear, and the aching in her lady parts was confirmation.

That man was so forceful in his approach, that she can't deny it aroused her greatly. There are times when he loves on her a little rough and it just adds to the excitement of their love making. He is definitely not boring. He's told her he is trying to perfect his technique. Well whatever he's doing it is definitely working because she has never been more satisfied in her life. She makes sure he knows that.

Tonight is one of the first nights either band has had off in quite some time, mainly because it is Thanksgiving. This will be the first Thanksgiving Amelia and Daysha won't spend with their family. Usually they have a very large dinner at Amelia's aunt's house where practically everyone comes. The only ones who don't attend are Amelia's brother and cousin because they are in the military deployed.