...One Way or Another, He'll Pay

It's Grayson's birthday and the last night they will see each other because of the week long break the bands are taking due to the holidays, so she is getting ready for the guys and girls to go out. They won't see each other again until New Year's Eve when the two bands have to perform at the Nickelodeon party. It's being held in Orlando, so thankfully the weather will be much warmer than it is in Ohio and Pennsylvania.

The girls are so excited they can hardly contain themselves. They have been going over the song list trying to figure out what to play. Daysha suggested something upbeat but not too wild, so they ended up settling on Kiss the Boy. It's a song that just came out to the public and seems to be getting a lot of attention.

Daysha wrote it the second month on their tour, and the girls went to record it not too long after. Amelia knows all too well what the song is about. No matter how much she tried to deny it, Amelia knew she wrote that song about Zach. It's obvious because the description of the boy in question fits Zach's appearance.

Amelia can't deny the song is rather catchy, and one of the bests Daysha has ever written. She knows as soon as people hear it they will not be able to get it out of their minds. In mid-January they are supposed to make the video for the song, which should be fun. It will only be their second video to date, professionally shot that is. They have plenty of videos they have taken themselves and put on social media, where they've gotten a vast number of views.

They guys really took to it. Grayson said the music fits Pretty Never, and there would be no one else in this world that can sing it. Amelia thought that was the sweetest thing.

Somehow that man always seems to say and do the right things. She thinks it's his ability to read people. He definitely has her read, so there is nothing she could ever hide from him even if she wanted to. The last thing she wants to do is keep things from him. No one deserves half-truths and vague responses, especially if they have opened themselves up to you.

Grayson has laid everything out on the table, and there is no question in Amelia's mind about where his head is at. He physically backs up whatever he says and she appreciates that greatly.

He was a little angry, well rather disappointed, when she told him she could not go to Pennsylvania over their break. She knew they only had a limited amount of time to see their families, and she really didn't want to miss her family's gathering on Christmas Eve. She and Daysha had already missed Thanksgiving.

He was worried that she was ashamed of him for some reason. That couldn't be further from the truth. If they were different people not constantly in the public eye things would be a little different. Right now, people won't be able to understand the relationship. That also goes for his family.

He said he's told them about her, but knowing and seeing are two different things. There isn't a doubt in Amelia's mind that when they see her they are not going to be very receptive. She is the woman taking their son away from them, and the last thing she wants to do is cause any drama. A family is important and there are times where they won't understand a person's reasoning, and that can have a profound effect on the relationship.

His intelligence helped him to accept that logic, but his heart didn't. His heart wanted all of her and to never be without her for any length of time, especially a week. She knows this because she is feeling the same way. They've been together almost since the tour began and have come accustomed to being around each other.

She knows her body is going to miss him greatly. There is a pull in her core as she thinks about it causing her to shut her eyes tightly and take deep breaths letting them out slowly. Unfortunately, closing her eyes just enhanced the vision making her slightly frustrated. Never before has she craved someone this badly.