Bottled Water and M&Ms

'I have officially lost my damn mind. Why in the hell did I do that? Having that man in my room is going to be very tempting and I have no idea if I am going to be able to control myself. Someone slap me please so I can awaken from this bizarre dream I am in.' She thought as she pulled on her shorts and tank top.

She can't believe she did what she did to Grayson before their performance. Something just snapped in her and she couldn't resist teasing him. Unfortunately it worked a little too well because it took him quite some time to get right again. She could tell in the way the music was being played.

That is why she knows this relationship with him is not a good idea. Problem is her body, and even her heart, don't want to accept the logic.

Never before has she felt so out of control, but every time he is near her she just goes crazy. Anyone could have seen what she did backstage because she wasn't discreet about it. If anyone was paying attention they got the full view of her flirting with Grayson, and there would be no way she could explain her behavior because it would be right there in black and white.

After the first time he kissed her she was so gone it wasn't even possible to locate her. It got worse when they began talking on the phone. His voice in her ear was so sexy making her want to listen to it continuously. It was even sexier the way he said her name. She felt her temperature rising quite a bit as she listened to him.

In the beginning she didn't want to talk to him, at least not in the way he wanted, because she kept coming back to their age difference and what other people would think if they found out about them. Eventually she allowed him to talk her into it. That's how she knows she is way over her head.

She can say she enjoyed the conversations very much because it allowed her to see him other than in his band persona. There were things he told her that took a lot of convincing for her to believe. Like the fact that he has not had much experience with women. She just knew he was pulling her leg on that one, until he explained it.

When she looks at him she can't understand why a woman wouldn't want him. The man is damn near perfect physically, talented and intelligent which also surprised her. He told her he used to do very well in school and he graduated high school a year early. That was very impressive. He told her he thought about going to college, but that was the time the band began to get more successful and he knew he wouldn't have time. Eventually he would like to go, but it won't be any time soon.

He said there are women who vie for his attention but he usually just shrugs it off. The first and only time he was ever with a fan was a couple of years ago when his other band mate dared him. He explained how ridiculous the situation was, and how he felt afterward. It was not a feeling he wanted to have again, so he never indulged like people say he did.

Most of those things they talk about in the magazines aren't him at all. He said it is all bullshit, but he is not going to correct them. There is no point because even though he may put out one fire another one will be starting soon after. He figures if a person wants to get to know the real him it means they have a little more substance and aren't really interested in what he does for a living. That is the last thing someone would care about.

He did tell her that he is pretty selective when it comes to sharing himself. For him to get close to someone there has to be something that interests him.

He said there is definitely something in her that interests him and he knew it the minute he first laid eyes on her. She thought that was funny at first, but when she thought about how she felt when she first saw him she could understand. There was something about him drawing her in and there wasn't really anything she could do about it. She felt it in every part of her body.