I'm Scared

He didn't want to leave her especially like that, but he knew he had to. Part of him wanted to cancel the rest of the tour, but he knew there would be some questions as to why, and he wasn't sure he could give that answer. Amelia didn't want anyone to know what happened, not even Daysha. She said Daysha would be traumatized and she didn't want that.

When she told him the events that took place it took all of his might not to yell and put his fist through the wall. She just needed him to listen, and whatever urge he had to hurt something or someone would need to subside.

The more she spoke the angrier he got. He cannot believe Titus would do something that vicious to her. There was no reason for it other than feeling rejected and jealous, but not even then would his behavior be excusable. That man took something away from not just Amelia, but also Daysha and Grayson. Actually he took her away from everyone who loves her, and that includes the rest of the girls.

He sat on the bed holding her in his arms up until it was time for them to leave. They both had to get ready for the concert that night. She needed to be there for the girls and she wasn't going to let them down no matter how she felt.

The problem is her bruised face and busted lip, not to mention the bruises on her body. He had no idea how she was going to be able to hide it. She told him she would use makeup to cover her bruises.

The other problem is that Titus was most likely going to be there and she would have to face him. He assumes Titus didn't think Amelia would tell Grayson about what happened. Titus is sadly mistaken, because they don't hide anything from each other no matter how bad it is.

She begged him not to say or do anything to Titus, which for him was a difficult thing to promise and he told her that. He said he may have no control over himself once he sees Titus. The rage inside of him will most likely take over.

He tried to talk her into going to the hospital and reporting it to the police, but she said she didn't want to because it would all be out in the open and all she wanted to do was forget. She was scared and ashamed and that killed him. None of it was her fault and she shouldn't blame herself for someone else's behavior.

She said she understood that but she still didn't want to go so he had to respect her wishes.

Every time he closed his eyes he could see the whole event. He sees how terrified and hurt she must have been. No man should ever hurt a woman like that, ever. One way or another Titus will get his. Grayson is not going to let this go. He just can't.

It hurt him a lot when she said he probably wouldn't want her because of what happened. That couldn't be further from the truth. He wants her always, even more so now. All he wants to do is love her and protect her and he told her that. She nodded her head, but he doesn't think she really believed it.

In a matter of minutes her strength has been turned to doubt. Amelia was always outspoken and sure of herself, but now she isn't. Titus took that away from her.

It took him a very long time to leave in order to go and change for the concert. She told him she would be fine and needed to get herself together enough to go out and face people.

When he got to the room, Zach was coming out of the bathroom. Grayson's anger was evident and Zach caught onto it immediately.

"What's up, man? You look like you are ready to kill." Zach said walking over to the bed examining the clothes he had picked out for the show.

It took him a long time to answer, mainly because he wasn't sure what to tell Zach. Part of him wanted to tell him exactly why he was so angry, but the other part of him didn't want to betray Amelia's trust.