Tutors and Things

Today was going to be a very busy day, not just for the girls but for Amelia as well. Since they've started the tour the girls' studies have been a little off, so Amelia knew she had to find another set of tutors so they didn't fall behind. That is where she's on her way to. She is going to meet with three people all of which bring a certain element to the table.

After her meeting, she has to make sure the girls get to the radio station on time for their afternoon show. They were requested by a radio station in Louisville, Kentucky to come in and play an acoustic set of their new song, Please Don't Go. It is a song Daysha had written at the beginning of the tour, and the label didn't waste any time getting them into the studio recording it so it can be released as soon as possible.

So far the song is getting a great deal of airplay and is moving up the charts quickly. This is the fastest moving song the band has ever had. They are all very excited about it. That is part of the reason the girls got behind in their studies.

It's obvious this tour is doing wonders for their popularity, but it is also keeping them extremely busy. They have been asked to do more appearances both with and without Mystical Misfits, on top of the cities that have already been scheduled for the tour.

A few more cities have been added to the schedule, meaning the tour is going to take a lot longer than originally estimated. They even have some other countries in the line-up, which should be very interesting.

At first Titus wanted to cancel the girls' part of the show, but they are under contract so that was not going to happen. Plus the guys in the other band fought it quite zealously.

Amelia thought it was so stupid. Titus has been acting like more of an ass than he was previously, and it is getting on everyone's nerves. The guys don't even ride on the same bus as him anymore, and they barely interact especially if it has nothing to do with their business.

Grayson said Titus has changed a lot since the tour started. He used to be really laid back and fun, joking around with them all the time. Now, he rarely ever smiles or has something positive to say, about anything. She can't help but think it has to do with her. That man thought he was going to get her, but she was way too smart for that. There is no way in hell she would entertain anything other than a business relationship with that man, and that was minimal.

Ever since that day he saw her in Grayson's arms he has had an attitude. It got even worse when she and Grayson came out to everyone about their relationship. Titus was pissed, but he really had no reason to be. It's not like Grayson stole Amelia from Titus because she was never his and was never going to be his and he knew it. She made that very clear verbally and nonverbally.

The only person she was, and still is, interested in was Grayson. After meeting him she saw no one else, at least not as anything but associates or business arrangements. Grayson had weaved his way into her mind, heart, and eventually her body, meaning no one else was getting in. He had staked his claim and there was nothing anyone could ever do about it.

She thinks that is what bugs Titus the most; although, it shouldn't. What made him even more upset is when he found out the rest of the guys had their eyes on one of the girls in Pretty Never. Apparently he warned them earlier on that the girls were off limits.

Amelia had a problem with it in the beginning, but after seeing how they interact with each other, she has since changed her mind. She doesn't have to worry about any of the guys taking advantage of any of the girls because they are just not that way. They are completely different than what Amelia thought coming in to this whole thing. Instead of pompous jerks, they are all laid back, grounded and have an amazing sense of humor.