You Have Got To Be Exaggerating

She sat there staring aimlessly at the screen on her laptop unable to formulate a sentence. Her mind hasn't been right since last night. She can't believe she allowed herself to get carried away with Grayson. There is no excuse for her behavior and there is no way in hell she can ever let that happen again.

Unfortunately her body may not want to follow her brain, especially because he made her feel things she never has before. The way he kissed her was so passionate and sweet she wanted to remain in his arms forever. It was difficult to let him go once she had him in her grasp. Never before has she wanted someone so much.

It's not just the physical she wants, but she thinks about him as a person. She wants to get to know him, learning what he thinks and feels about things. Obviously, talking was the last thing on her mind last night. No, the only thing she could think about were those succulent lips on hers. She thought about how they would feel on other parts of her body too, and that is when she knew she had to put an end to what they were doing and send him away.

When Daysha came to the door she thought for sure she was going to get caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Thankfully her daughter didn't want to come in, because there would be no possible way she could explain why that man was in her room.

She thinks about the way his skin felt underneath her fingertips, so soft and silky she could touch him for hours on end. His body was so firm she wanted to put her hands all over him.

It was kind of funny when she felt his reaction to her. She knew by the way he felt up against her body that should she entertain the idea of being intimate with him, she will surely get the ride of her life.

He knew what was going on and had the nerve to look at her with his eyes full of innocence. There was absolutely nothing innocent about what was going on in that moment and he knew it.

It has been a long time since her last relationship, mainly because she hasn't had the time because of being with the girls and writing. The last man she had any relations with was almost two years ago, so she knows she's due. She is definitely not horny, and doesn't mind waiting for the right man to come along and rock her world. Sad thing is she believes that man will be Grayson.

Her best bet is to stay away from him, never allowing them to be alone together. If they ever get to be alone together again she knows she will lose her mind. There would be no way she could prevent things from happening, and she's sure she wouldn't want to. He's just so damn tempting.

This morning before they boarded the buses, she made sure she was always with the girls. She did find herself looking at him constantly, and he was doing the same to her. Their eyes would meet and they would gaze at each other for several seconds before looking away.

He did come over to her and stand really close just before she got on the bus. She could feel the heat from his body and smell that magnificent aroma he carries. It took all of her might not to put her hands on him. She could tell he was struggling just as much as she was because he shoved his hands in his front pockets on his jeans.

What he did do is lean his head next to hers and whisper in her ear, "I couldn't stop thinking about you, Amelia. You are so beautiful and I would very much like to kiss you again."

The whimper that escaped her was unavoidable.

When he pulled his head back and met her eyes, he had a smirk on his face telling her he knew exactly what he was doing to her and it was sinful. She wanted to tell him about it right then but they were interrupted by Titus. He knew better not to say anything to her, but he did tell Grayson it was time to board their bus.