I Need a Demonstration

He laid there watching her as she slept. Even if he tried he couldn't stop himself because she was so beautiful and peaceful looking.

He always takes this time to look at her, mainly because he wants to make sure that she won't disappear. Sometimes it's hard to believe what has happened over the last two months has really happened.

When they started this tour he thought it was going to be just like the others they have been on, but after he saw Amelia he knew it was going to be a world different, at least it would be for him. There has never been anything in his life that he's wanted more. Being without her wasn't going to be an option because he had taken claim to her as soon as their eyes met.

Thankfully she had the same mindset, so the chase wasn't going to be as difficult as he thought. She didn't give in to him immediately, but she did at least entertain the thought of being with him. That made him most happy.

They've come out to everyone with regards to their relationship, at least to the bands. It really wasn't anyone else's business. The only reason they told the bands was because in a way their relationship affected them.

Most of the girls were confused. They don't see Amelia as a woman with needs, but rather just their guardian and manager. Daysha looked at him cross-eyed in the beginning, but has since come around to the idea that her mother is dating a man as young as Grayson.

For the most part the guys were cool with it, because Grayson is happy and that's all they ever want. If Amelia makes him happy they will support that. Besides, Grayson knows each one of them have doubts as to her age because she looks nothing like you would picture a 40 year old woman to look. They all admit she is very beautiful and seems like a good person.

Plus they all have their own "relationships" to sort out. Even though it isn't what Amelia or Titus wanted, the bands came together anyway. They were just drawn to each other, and Grayson understands what that means. It's funny because the girl one of the guys liked also liked that guy.

None of them are doing anything remotely like he and Amelia are doing, but they do spend time together and talk a lot finding they have a great deal in common. He thinks they may have made out a couple of times but that's it.

Alistair is the only one who has had some sort of drama because of his girlfriend. They broke up about a month ago. He was honest with her and told her he was having feelings for someone else, and that someone else happened to be Phoebe. It wasn't something he planned, it just sort of happened. He said with Phoebe he can be himself and not have to worry about being perfect. Grayson could definitely understand that.

The only person who has been an ass about this whole thing is Titus. He hasn't said a word to Grayson in a month. If he has something to say he goes through one of the guys. The whole thing is ridiculous really. There is no reason he should be holding a grudge against Grayson, especially over Amelia, and for this length of time.

That man has had women crawling all over him since they started this tour, so why he was fixated on Amelia was confusing as hell. And why it would bother him that Grayson and Amelia got together is just stupid. What they do should not be Titus' concern at all.

Grayson just glares at Titus, who is becoming less and less the man he used to be. He's becoming a selfish jerk and none of the guys like it one bit. Remy and Titus had words the other week and it got pretty heated. Titus said something about the girls in Pretty Never that Remy and the other guys didn't like. It was something along the lines as they are sluts just like their manager and will fuck any man that moves.

Grayson almost got in Titus' face for the comment, but Amelia talked him down. That man has no right talking about anyone, especially people he doesn't, nor has taken the time to get to know.