Songs and Amelia

"Grayson, Grayson, Grayson." She moaned as he glided up and down her moistened flesh.

This is their fourth time tonight, well more like morning since they didn't leave the party until way after 1am. As soon as they got to her room they were all over each other. They were both thinking about earlier when they were kissing backstage.

It's not like they've never kissed backstage, but it was a special night which made things a little different. She can't lie it was difficult letting him go once she had him in her grasp. But, she knew she had responsibilities and so did he.

It was so hard looking at him across the room and not being able to touch him. They exchanged glances all the time, smiling to each other like they had some big secret that nobody else was in on. In all honesty, they did.

The girls' performance was amazing. They got the crowd going and people were singing and dancing while they were on stage. When they saw people singing their lyrics they all got huge smiles on their faces. It was the cutest thing. Amelia told them that's how they know they've made it.

This tour with Mystical Misfits has proven to be very successful, for both bands. Pretty Never has performed at a couple of radio stations, a talk show, and of course the New Year's party. That is just extras. The main thing is the tour and the positive feedback they've been getting.

Yes there have been some negative comments, mainly on social networking sites. It hurt the girls a little that people talked about them being untalented and how they should never have been asked to tour with a band as big as Mystical Misfits. She reassured them that those people were idiots and probably jealous of the girls' success.

It also helped that the guys were very supportive. They each had nothing but good comments and that helped lift the girls' spirit greatly.

There have been a couple of tabloids or gossip if you will about the girls in Pretty Never hooking up with the guys in Mystical Misfits. Technically the information is sort of correct but no one knows that. Amelia wouldn't really say they are hooking up, just more like developing close friendships.

Since the boys are a few years older, it is a little difficult for Amelia to think of her girls doing anything but talking, maybe a kiss here and there but that's it.

She thinks about the conversation she had with Daysha about love. It was not easy to explain the feeling of love because it's not the same for different people. Sometimes it takes years to develop, starting with a friendship that turns into love. Other times it is an instant attraction, knowing that is the only person you would ever want for the rest of your life.

Amelia tries to deny it, but that is exactly how she felt when she locked eyes with Grayson for the first time. There was no way in hell she could even fathom being with another person. He had her from the beginning, and at this point he has all of her. It is something he is very well aware of and he makes sure he takes whatever it is she has to offer.

It's not just her giving to him because to her that man is like an open book, she can read everything. There is nothing he can ever hide from her because she knows how every single part of him works.

Making love with him is like fireworks went off as soon as they touched. There is not a spot on either of their bodies that either of them missed.

Even though she knows his body, she is still excited every time he is with her. The moisture is instant and the pull in her womb is almost unbearable. There is not a minute of the day that passes that she doesn't think about being with him. One look and he has her, and there is absolutely nothing she can do about it.