Boys Night Out

"It's about time, Grayson. You've been so wrapped up in your lady we never hang out anymore." Alistair said picking up the bowling ball from the rack.

"I don't understand why that is a bad thing. It's not like you guys haven't been spending time with the girls. We've all been preoccupied." Grayson answered taking a seat next to Zach.

Alistair is right that it really has been a long time since they've done anything as a group. They've been on tour for the past five months, and pretty much all of that time they were with the girls, either one-on-one or in a small group. It has really changed them a lot.

Grayson thought he was the only one who had slipped and lost his mind, but his bandmates have also gone a bit nuts, and over women. They've known each other over five years and none of them have ever been that way. Those women have them falling on their knees. He can understand why he's that way because Amelia worked her magic on him making him see her and only her.

What he doesn't understand is why the rest of the guys are behaving that way. He knows they have gotten pretty close to the girls, but he didn't realize it was that close. Somehow those women have put the whammy on them and it didn't take but about five minutes. Grayson laughs at it because it is so damn sad it's pitiful.

Never before did he ever think anything like this would happen to them, but it has and there isn't a damn thing they can do about it.

Grayson looked over at Zach and could tell he was a little down but is trying desperately to cover it up. It's a way he's never seen him before and he is concerned about him.

"What's going on, man?" He said low enough that the other guys didn't hear.

"Nothing, I'm good." Zach answered without even turning his head to face Grayson.

"Zach, look me in the eye and say that."

Zach turned his head toward Grayson, and he could tell Zach was far from good.

"There is nothing wrong. I'm just relaxing with my boys."

Zach spoke with very little emotion to what he was saying and that is definitely not like him.

"Bullshit! Spill now!" Grayson said folding his arms over his chest and sitting back into the seat.

Zach just stared at Grayson for several seconds without saying a word. Grayson knew Zach was thinking. Zach ran his hand roughly through his dark locks and breathed in deeply letting it out slowly.

"I think I messed things up with Daysha."

Grayson couldn't help being confused. He has no idea what Zach is talking about. Whenever the bands are together, Zach and Daysha are always side by side. Grayson has even seen them hold hands and kiss. He remembers the look on Amelia's face when she saw her daughter kissing Zach. It was not pretty. She looked like she wanted to rip his head off. Grayson had to distract her.

"How could you do that? I mean you two are inseparable now." Grayson asked confused.

Once again Zach took a few seconds to speak.

"We were in the hotel room. She came to mine and Neville went to the one she shares with Emma. We were talking, just like we always do."

Grayson had no clue where Zach was going with this. They are always talking, so he's not sure what Zach could have said to upset Daysha. That man would kill for that girl, and almost has because of the way someone was talking about or looking at her. It was the first time Grayson had ever seen Zach like that. It was kind of terrifying to tell the truth.