Am I Torturing You?

He's looking out the window of the plane already missing her like crazy. Her beautiful face and sweet voice is something he looks forward to always. They will be apart for about a week visiting with their families and he knows half of him is going to be miserable. Yes he looks forward to seeing his parents, grandparents, and other relatives, but Amelia has become a part of him and without her it's like he's incomplete.

Just to have a little more time with her, he booked a flight that stopped in Ohio and then transferred to another flight that would take him the rest of the way home. It was damn difficult letting her go. He wanted to hang on for dear life and so did she.

It was kind of comical. When she would try to let go he held onto her, and when he tried to let go she held on to him. Finally after about a half hour of that he knew he needed to go if he was going to make his flight. He held her face in his hands and kissed her so deeply it made him lightheaded. As he held her in his arms he breathed in taking as much of her sweet fragrance with him.

If he takes a deep breath he can still smell her scent on his clothes.

Yesterday was his 20th birthday and he's never had so much fun in his life. The rest of the guys and the girls located this hole in the wall place to help him celebrate. They knew the last thing he wanted was to be bombarded with people asking for autographs and pictures when all he wanted to do was hang out with his friends and his beautiful lady.

The girls almost didn't get to go in because of their age. It was an 18 and over establishment. Somehow Amelia worked her magic on the owners and they allowed it. She told them none of the people in the group would be drinking alcoholic beverages, and that included her. The owners said in exchange for allowing them to come in, they all had to take a picture and sign it so they could put on their wall. That was definitely something they could do.

Once they finally got in, they located an area that would accommodate the lot of them. There were at least twelve of them, including a couple of guys who work on the crew setting up equipment. They are really nice guys and put up with all of their shit, always with a smile.

Everyone ordered food, burgers and fries mostly. There was a small juke box in the corner of the room, and Daysha and Emma along with Neville and Zach, made their way over to it almost immediately. Watching them was hilarious because they were all arguing about what songs to play. Eventually the guys surrendered once the girls made their puppy dog faces. Those guys are suckers and Grayson told them as soon as they sat back down.

Most of the night was spent talking and enjoying each other's company. Everyone knew it would be the last time they'd see each other for a while so they wanted to make the most of it. Several times they got up to dance, and he has to admit he loved holding Amelia in his arms as they swayed to the beat of the music getting lost in each other's eyes.

There were times when they would get so lost in each other that they didn't hear people when they were trying to speak to them. When they would kiss, it took a lot of strength not to take her into the bathroom and do some major damaged. He smiled as he thought about their time in the bathroom of the concert arena. That was magnificent if he does say so himself.

When he went to pick Amelia up at her hotel room and she opened the door he almost fainted. He has very little understanding of how someone as beautiful as Amelia could exist in the real world. She is some kind of goddess sent down from the heavens just to frustrate the men who know they can't have her. That woman is definitely a lot of guys' wet dream.

Her outfit was sinful. She wore a brown dress that stopped mid-thigh and fit her like a glove. Her amazing figure left nothing to the imagination, and he knew he wasn't going to let her leave his side for the rest of the night. He was happy to let people know she was his, all his and no one else's.