You're Not My Mother

Grayson sat there watching the guys entertain the girls. It's not really something he wanted to take part in so he decided to find an empty corner and go through emails on his phone.

In the beginning he was looking forward to having the girls hang out with them. That was until he realized Amelia wouldn't be joining them. He knew Titus wasn't going to be there because when they left the restaurant he was chatting up one of the waitresses, no doubt talking her into a late night in his hotel room. He's usually like that so the guys just expect it.

All of them are grown and very self-sufficient so they don't really need him to babysit at least not anymore.

As for the girls in Pretty Never, Amelia seems to have a tighter rein on them. Although, she does give them certain freedoms, like tonight, allowing them to interact with the guys. He assumes she doesn't think anything will happen because they are all going to be in the room together and not split up. Plus the girls only have until 11pm before they have to get back to their rooms, and it is a little after 9pm.

He can't help but think about what almost happened earlier. It was so surreal he didn't think it was truly happening. He was mere inches away from that gorgeous mouth, tasting the sweetest kiss he's ever known. If it had not been for Titus, he would have had it and probably lost his mind afterward.

He was surprised that she didn't try to stop him. Matter of fact he was surprised she even touched him the way she did. All he knew is he didn't want it to stop, and when he had to let her go he felt hollow and he hated that feeling. It is something that has never happened to him before so he didn't quite understand it.

Normally he would take a while to let a girl know he's interested, but Amelia is no girl she is a woman 100 percent. The last thing he wants to do is wait to make his intentions known allowing some other guy to come in and sweep her off of her feet. Hell no, he wasn't going to miss his chance, and he doesn't care that they've just met. He wants her and he is going to get her.

He closed his eyes tightly visions of Amelia clouding his mind. She smelled so damn good he could hardly think straight. Her body was soft and felt so good up against his. He wanted to touch her skin so badly it was itching.

'Fuck this! I'm not going to sit here and miss my chance to get her alone again.' He thought getting up from his seat and walking toward the door.

"Grayson, where in the hell are you going?" Zach asked.

"I'm going for a walk." He answered before walking out of the room and into the hallway.

It took him a few minutes before he actually moved toward Amelia's room. He was trying to figure out what he was going to say to her. It's going to have to be good.

He took a deep breath blowing it out slowly before heading down the hallway. When he got to her door, he just stood there for a few seconds going over and over in his mind what he wanted to say to her.

He knocked lightly hoping not to frighten her. It took almost a minute before the door opened and he was starting to get nervous.

She opened the door with a confused look on her face. Grayson couldn't help quickly scanning her body noticing she had changed from what she had on earlier. She was wearing some sort of cotton shorts and a tank top that fit her so well it outlined her amazing figure. Her hair was up on top of her head in a ponytail. He assumes this is the way she goes to bed.

It was mesmerizing and he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"Yes Grayson, can I help you with something?" She said sweetly.