Groupies and Idiotic Fans

Mystical Misfits were meeting with some of the fans who won some contest that gave them backstage passes and VIP seating for the show. They were in some city in Florida. All of the cities are starting to blur so half the time they have no clue where they are.

Grayson doesn't mind that the people put these things together, but it can be annoying sometimes. The fans are usually girls who are jumping up and down screaming and that gets on all of their nerves. None of them feel as though that type of behavior is necessary, because they are just people like everyone else, who happen to have jobs as musicians.

Grayson tried to be as nice as he could, but sometimes it was hard, especially when the girls wanted to hang all on him. That is not something he likes at all and he doesn't mind telling them that very loudly. None of the guys really like it, but they are a little more tolerable than Grayson. The only person he wants hanging on him is his beautiful Amelia. That's something he could have every minute of the day and never tire.

He still can't believe he is with a woman like her. She is beyond words. Everything about her is perfect and he loves her deeply.

He still has yet to tell her how he really feels about her. That fear keeps coming up and he can't seem to fight it. The minute he says it, their relationship is going to change, but he's not sure if it will be a good change or a bad one. He hopes it will be a good change making her more secure in the relationship.

She's secure with some things, but he knows she still has doubts about the whole age difference thing. No matter what he says to her she still worries about it. She even told him they should pretty much keep the relationship a secret. It's not something he wanted to do. He wants to show her off and make sure everyone knows he is taken and by whom. She said people may not understand. He told her no one would think twice about their age difference because they wouldn't be able to even think about guessing her age, so she would have to tell them.

Thanksgiving is in a couple of days and they won't get to go back to Pennsylvania to see their families so they have to find some place that's open and celebrate themselves. They do get the time in December around Christmas time, and he would like to take Amelia home with him. It's something he hasn't asked her for fear that she might turn him down.

He knows he has to get a move on because the time is quickly approaching and he doesn't want to miss his chance.

The guys' fun time with the girls has gone down a little since they started their tutoring. That means no sharing buses which annoys everyone greatly. All of them remember what it was like having to focus on something other than what the band is doing.

Amelia put her foot down and the guys respect her decision. They save their time for when they get to the hotels they will stay at.

It's hard on him because he misses being around Amelia. Those hours on the road are long, seeming endless. As soon as they stop he and Amelia find each other and spend the time together cuddled up, kissing and of course making love.

He has been working on perfecting his technique, whatever that may be with his lack of experience. She seems to like what he's doing so he figures he will continue to do what he's been doing unless she says otherwise.

He's even been working on the oral gratification, which he has to admit is very addictive. The first time he brought her to her orgasm that way, those sweet juices hit his mouth and he couldn't get enough. He wanted more and has tried very hard to get it.

There is a low groan that wants to escape him as he thinks about it. He looks across the room at her covering every inch of her with his eyes. She is leaned up against the wall checking things on her phone. Her body looks amazing in that denim mini skirt and light blue off the shoulder blouse. She is showing enough skin to cause him to think about putting his mouth on her.