Peggy Schuyler- The Schuyler Sisters

Eliza and I practically screamed at the driver to take us home. We weren't too far away, but we needed to be there fast.
"Why do you need to be there so fast?" The driver asked, annoyed at our persistence.
"We got a... Text! From our sister, saying that-" I tried to come up with a story. Eliza saved me.
"She said that our cat Hamilton is sick." Eliza sounded distressed. Eliza was destined to be an actress. "We need to help him, but he's terrified of her."
"I see. I have a cat, too. Lawrence. I'd do anything for him. I'll get you home fast."
He got us home very fast. We ran in. The house was dark. There was no sound. It was absolutely quiet, aside from the clock: Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, The clock calmed us, a constant in our dark, huge, uncertain house. Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick,
BAM! Something fell over upstairs. We raced there as fast as the stampede that killed Mufasa. We checked Angelica's room. Not there. Daddy's. Not there. Mine. Not there. We turned into Eliza's room...
And saw Angelica's foot trapped under a bureau, Charles standing next the the bed.
"If it isn't the Schuyler sisters!" Charles greeted.
"Eliza, Peggy, get out of here!" Angelica commanded.
"No! Angelica, we're he-" Eliza was cut off.
"Eliza! Peggy! Please!" Angelica yelled.
"No, Angie, let 'em stay." Charles smiled, looking at us.
Angelica took that moment to grad a clothing hanger and push it, really, really hard, on Charles' leg. He clutched it in pain. I pushed the bureau off of Angelica and we ran. Really, really fast.