Peggy Schuyler- And Peggy

"How's this on me?" Angelica came out of the fitting room.
"Really cool!" I replied. She was wearing jeans that were black on one leg and pink on the other. She had a pink-pixel shirt with a black collar, and a pink leather jacket with a print of black sculls.
"Go try on the dress!" Angelica urged. I went into the fitting room. I took off my shirt and jeans and slipped the yellow dress on. I looked in the mirror.
I saw a girl in a mid-length, yellow-and-black plaid dress. She wore black bangles on one wrist. She had black and yellow snakeskin shoes. She looked like me. Well, she was me. Not Angelica and Eliza's sister. Not the other Schuyler sister. Not the tattletale or daddy's little girl or anything. Not "And Peggy". Peggy.
I stepped out and Angelica thought I looked great. I smiled. We got the dresses, which were overpriced, but that's because we live in the greatest city in the world, NYC.
We went up to the top floor to meet Eliza. She started telling us how Aaron Burr of all people asked her out. She said she felt really flattered.
"You did turn him down, right?" Angelica confirmed.
"Yes! Of course!" Eliza reassured. And so, we headed to the creamery, where Eliza and Alexander were meeting and where Angelica and I were getting ice cream. This is where drama appears.