Angelica Schuyler- Stay Alive

I saw Eliza, Alexander, and John standing over near the food court looking at something intently and whispering.
I walked over to them, curious.
That was my mistake.
I looked to see what, or who, they were looking at.
It was none other than my crazy ex-boyfriend, Charles Lee.
I could see him from a mile away. His wavy, short, brown hair, his unnaturally pale skin, his nervous, darting eyes. Don't let those eyes fool you. He barely flinches when somebody attempts to hurt him. No matter what.
I instantly ducked into a nearby shop. It turned out to be a far to expensive jewelry store.
"May I help you?" A woman asked from the counter.
"No. It's fine. I'm not buying anything."
"Then I must ask you to leave."
I went across to the Hot Topic. I took a random dress and went into the changing room.
My phone buzzed. I looked down.
Charles: Hey, saw you at the mall. Where r u?
Angelica💗: Can't talk.
Charles: C u❤️
I stared at the phone. We had broken up a month ago. Wow, he was an idiot. I had been avoiding him for weeks. I had broken up with him for really, really good reasons, but, like I said, he was an idiot.
A dangerous idiot, I thought to myself. He was strong, and he wasn't afraid to hurt people. I shuttered at the thought of my newly healed broken arm. I am not going through that again. Charles was in this building. Stay alive, Angelica.